PDA

View Full Version : To LJB

cj
04-17-2005, 02:58 PM
I don't want to clutter of the Contest thread, its bad enough I'm already doing that with my DD selections. :)

If politely let you know that PA asked that people not post in the horse racing section if they are going to use politically motivated tag lines. You can take that as you like. As for your commercial comment, if you don't know the answer, why ask? If you have a problem with it, ask him. (I'll save you the time, he said it is fine.)

ljb
04-17-2005, 03:11 PM
cj,
I thought I had apologized on that thread and said I would not post there again. As for your commercial link on PA's free board. The fact that PA approved it makes it no less crass in my view. But then, I guess we all have our personal
values. Hope you do well in the contest. I will probably check it out when I have time but rest assured I will not post.
You could have politely let me know with a pm as I responded to Kingfin66 on that thread.
ps. you are the one that brought this topic to light on this board, I was ready to let it drop.

cj
04-17-2005, 03:19 PM
But you couldn't just let it drop without a snide comment, just as you are doing here again. FYI, there is lots of free info on my site that many people seem to like.

ljb
04-17-2005, 03:38 PM
I couldn't let it drop without replying just as you are doing here.

cj
04-17-2005, 03:41 PM
Yeah, me either, I'm pretty stubborn.

ljb
04-17-2005, 03:48 PM
Shouldn't you be getting ready for Keenland's late double ?

cj
04-17-2005, 03:57 PM
Nah, I don't spend more than a few minutes a race even betting real money.

Tom
04-17-2005, 07:05 PM
Interseting thread - one of the nicest, generous contributors on the boards, and his exact opposite.

ljb
04-17-2005, 08:29 PM
Tom,
Does this mean I'm off your ignore list? Let me know cause if I am, I will have to take you off my buddy list. :D
I like cj also. It was just a misunderstanding.