PDA

View Full Version : For those who care about hearing good news

lsbets
04-11-2005, 06:11 PM
Here is a link to a site with a rundown of some good news from Iraq most people don't hear on the regular media. If you're curious, take a look:

http://www.windsofchange.net/archives/006573.php

CryingForTheHorses
04-11-2005, 07:11 PM
Wow great reading,Seems like ths is very good news, Really amazes me to see Canada get a oil refinery contract! Now Im wondering just how much the french will get. I hope the Iraqi people stick together and win this for themselves. Also will be very interesting to see how the first city that will be protected by Iraqis goes.I wish them lots of luck.
Sounds like the troups will soon be home.

Lefty
04-11-2005, 08:08 PM
lsbets, thanks for pointing to the good news. A welcome change from the libs constanly crying that the sky is falling.

Kreed
04-11-2005, 08:14 PM
You've been away a LOng Time. Lefty & McSchell did NOT read your link.
(I did) Why do I say that? To both of them your Post = a Book and neither
of them ever read one. ERGO: "A" Wiping behavior at its BEST.

Dave Schwartz
04-11-2005, 08:51 PM
I especially liked the part about the Sunnis making political plans.

Dave Schwartz

lsbets
04-11-2005, 09:15 PM
Kreed, I gotta give credit where credit is due - your post was funny (sorry Lefty and McShell - I've had 3 beers tonight and after a year of no drinking that's a lot, anyway, I found the post funny). :lol: :lol:

Lefty
04-11-2005, 09:38 PM
lsbets, must be the beer. Let me tell you why Kreed is not funny. I did read the post and have read thousands of books in my life; I was reading at the age of 4. Sadly, I don't read as much as i used to, because of the eyes, but still enjoy it and my tastes are electic. Don't you just love these presumptious libs who presume to know what everyone else does. BTW, Kreed, I do remember you reviewing books you said you had not read.

lsbets
04-11-2005, 09:49 PM
Lefty - I know what you mean about not getting to read as much. I started a book on the plane flight home, and everytime I try to finish it before I go to bed my wife interrupts me. ;)