PDA

View Full Version : Sad Story

Secretariat
04-09-2005, 11:32 AM
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=519&e=3&u=/ap/20050408/ap_on_re_us/war_widow

CryingForTheHorses
04-09-2005, 01:05 PM
Yes it is a very sad story, JUST 1 of many who have lost a loved one thu this war and all others wars. Not to mention innocent victims murdered on our streets everyday.It sure isnt the "Ozzie and Harriet" days anymore.People have lost respect for everythig and want to blame everything and everyone else.So sad to see men killing their spouses just because they "outgrow" each other.Parents killing their children!
Geeze you cant even look at someone today without them thinkng something.People area fraid to say hi to anymore,For fear you may be mugged or called a pedaphile.Its very sad to see people lose respect for themselves.Give me back the 70's

JustRalph
04-09-2005, 06:42 PM
The article is a bunch of crap. What the hell does the war have to do with her father being a maniac with a history of domestic violence. It was apparent to others that he was a nut. Her own mother left when the father showed up.

Her crazy father killed her while acting well within his character. It had nothing to do with the war. Yet the writers try to tie it to the war. And you two fall to your knees gobbling up the crap..............jesus.........put on the bullshit goggles and re-read that one.

CryingForTheHorses
04-09-2005, 07:47 PM
LMAO Ralph
"You two" Geeze I didnt comment about the war, I also didnt gobble it up..Read my post Ralph!!

Secretariat
04-10-2005, 11:28 AM
Ditto to McShell JR...

I simply posted I thought the story was sad.