PDA

View Full Version : Some Morning Lines for 4/9

OTM Al
04-08-2005, 12:54 PM
Some very interesting morning lines posted for Saturday...

Lost in the Fog 1-5 in the 6th at Aqu.....I can buy that given who he's facing. NYRA suspended show wagering for this one, so the place pool could be interesting if something happens

Bellamy Road 2-1 favorite in the 9th....Not much love for the horses coming out of the Gotham to be sure. This might be a good play against senario if odds stay like this. Have to look real close at the PPs for this one

Eddington 1-1 in the 9th at OP....Probably will be a just watch race anyway, but 1-1 sounds just too low to me for this guy, even though I was a supporter of him last year.

Ashado 1-1 in the 11th...Winning a BC will do that, but she is sure to get hammered at the windows, so there should be value elsewhere here, perhaps with Island Fashion...again a close look at the PPs is warrented here and will likely bet against.

Sweet Catomine 7-5 in the 6th at SA....My heart hopes she wins, but my head may need some convincing. She is also pretty sure to get hammered down, so will likely bet against here too, though can say I wouldn't mind so much if I lost that one :)

Should be a great day of racing tomorrow. Can't wait!