PDA

View Full Version : More Doom And Gloom

linrom1
04-05-2005, 07:38 PM
it just doesn't stop......

Black Budgets & Money Trails
Making her debut on Coast, Catherine Austin Fitts of the Solari investment group, used her business and financial expertise to outline how some govt. agencies have siphoned trillions of dollars into black budgets. A staggering $4 trillion has been taken from the federal government, she declared, tracing the problem back to the 1940's when laws were first passed to give intelligence agencies the right to draw money out of other agencies without accountability. Then in the 1980's, she continued, executive orders were made that allowed corporations to handle sensitive government accounts without transparency.

The combined effect of these legal and executive moves "was really a license to steal," she said. America's rise to power was fueled by "dirty money," from the drug trade, organized crime, and to the largest extent—securities fraud, Fitts detailed. These profits are often laundered into the economy through real estate, she said, citing cases of HUD mortgage scams as an example.

The middle class is being "gentrified out of existence by a financial coup d'etat" and the subsidizing of this financial market is destroying the environment, she said. Fitts suggested that people vote with their resources, switch to local banks and stop backing people who are complicit with criminality. She also advised investors to look into gold and silver, as the dollar is losing its value as it
falls in the world market.

Kreed
04-05-2005, 08:19 PM
Fascinating that you should know her, and so well, but face it, she's an enigma,
like paranoid as Oliver Stone, or just as Perceptive? I dunno, but she's hated in my firm, which she always seems to implicate. OTOH, she is right-on in many of her positions, and IF YOU know Wall St, yeah its possible. Take the Drug Lords
Grasso deal making. Now that was (perhaps was) very innocent: after all, we
do business w/ S.A. & drug money works its way legit. OTOH, CitiBank was sorta accomodating to Cash w/ its "secret, private" windows for large cash
deposits of ~50M a week, from guys carrying leather suitcases --- all done
w/out a whipser of questioning. LOL. And of course, the plunge-protection
team, which my employer is often accused of leading, but WITH NO PROOF.
yeah, the players, GS, Morgan-Chase, UBS ---- do you think anyone could ever
prove their positions? Would this world be better off? I dunno, but I can tell
that Fitts is smart, trained in money, capable, but is she delusional?

toetoe
04-05-2005, 08:30 PM
HMOHDYH?

Translation:

How many other hands do you have?

PaceAdvantage
04-05-2005, 09:04 PM
Haven't black budgets been around forever? Is it news that they exist?