PDA

View Full Version : MS Excel and ehorse records

mikejlb
04-05-2005, 01:11 AM
Has anyone been able to export ehorse exchange betting records to Excel? I tried and failed to export the records so I called ehorse and they are having a tech guy look into the problem. They haven't contacted me so it might not be an easy fix.

Copy and paste just copies a picture of the records but I don't see how to use them in the spread sheet.

I'm hoping that someone else has had better luck with exporting?

Zaf
04-05-2005, 07:38 AM
I am able to use copy & paste and then manipulate the data in Excel. Try paste special , then unicode text.

ZAFONIC

mikejlb
04-10-2005, 02:23 AM
Thanks for the response.

I tried copy & special paste and it did paste the data but I don't see how I can use it because of the 3 lines per bet. Deleting some of the stuff would be ok but that takes about as much time as typing the info into a spread sheet.

Zaf
04-10-2005, 11:05 AM
Funny I am getting only one line per bet. We are talking about the betehorse.com wager summary page , right ?

ZAFONIC

formula_2002
04-13-2005, 02:00 AM
Has anyone been able to export ehorse exchange betting records to Excel? I tried and failed to export the records so I called ehorse and they are having a tech guy look into the problem. They haven't contacted me so it might not be an easy fix.

Copy and paste just copies a picture of the records but I don't see how to use them in the spread sheet.

I'm hoping that someone else has had better luck with exporting?

Generaly speaking, place the cursor on a header bar and right click. You may get and an "Export to Excel" command in the dialog box.