PDA

View Full Version : Suff Sunday Special

Suff
04-02-2005, 10:14 AM
Tommorrow Race 5. Ballinger. #5 at the BIG A

This one has a race in him.. and I could'nt of caught a worse situation. If I catch this one in a 10 horse field with some talented runners? I'd probably get 35-1 or better. Instead he caught a very weak field where his Numbers actually fit. Still , his running lines are ugly and he's run four times, been 50-1 twice, and 20-1 twice. Hopefully I get 17-1 tommorrow.

Would have liked to seen a bit more speed in here as well. However, I did'nt really catch any barn burners. Yet This is the last spot to catch this Colt at a FAT NUMBER. Because I believe he can run...and once they prove that, you never see them again as a $35.00 horse unless they're over spotted. So I gotta make my move tomorrow.

Don't bump this up... Sunday Special given On Saturday for a reason. I don't mind sharing..But no reason to include the day money if we don't have to. Plus..no one really plays my horses anymore. I've lost the magic touch...but this might be the one that brings it back,

Go BALLINGER!

Suff
04-02-2005, 10:17 AM
The more I look at the Field. I think even 17-1 is a pipe dream. A real bad group of horses.. I only hope they focus on the poor running lines...and the bad finish's

John
04-02-2005, 11:04 AM
Suff, Can he handle tomorrow's track. it's raining right now at Aqueduct.

Suff
04-02-2005, 11:22 AM
Suff, Can he handle tomorrow's track. it's raining right now at Aqueduct.

Tommy is on the low end. 318. But note last effort was Muddy..and I watched him close.. Actually I bet him so you know I watched him close...

and I think he took the mud. BIG EXCUSE there.. but more to the fact.

I've been watching him. He's a race horse. Just learning. Put him in the book.. I think he can run.