PDA

View Full Version : Early-Bird Stocking Stuffer For Your Xmas Lists

Equineer
03-27-2005, 02:16 AM
http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/nationworld/2002220590_foxblocker26.html?syndication=rss

Actually, this device is an absurd.

Sam Kimery apparently subscribes to the motto that Ignorance Is Bliss. :)

ljb
03-27-2005, 10:18 AM
Eq,
You are so silly. Most of us have filters in our heads for this kind of infotainment . :D :D :D

OTM Al
03-27-2005, 10:23 AM
That's pretty clever. If he could just make one that blocks all infomercials, then we'd be set!

hcap
03-27-2005, 11:11 AM
His advertising says

"Shut the Fox Up"

:jump:

PaceAdvantage
03-27-2005, 04:17 PM
To revive my favorite saying:

Go Fox Yourselves

BTW, I hope you guys are big fans of Boston Legal.....

hcap
03-27-2005, 04:48 PM
http://www.foxblocker.com:81/

Actually it's

"restore balance-tell them to to shut the FOX up"

ljb
03-27-2005, 06:37 PM
To revive my favorite saying:

Go Fox Yourselves

BTW, I hope you guys are big fans of Boston Legal.....
Yes PA Boston Legal is an excellent show. Pokes fun at both sides don't you think?

46zilzal
03-27-2005, 07:54 PM
I don't get Fox news, so on a recent trip to Las Vegas I watched IN AMAZEMENT at the overt B.S. they spew out amidst a little bit of real news.

The doucmentary channel is showing OUTFOXED nationally on April 10th and I will set the VCR to make a copy and send rendietions to many who want to see it as well.

It shouldn't even be listed in the TV Guide with the news, but as a variant of an UNREALITY show and should have a warning before it starts telling viewers "This is not news but HOURS AND HOURS OF OPINION." I flipped between it, CNN, and the local Vegas channels and while the latter two were recounting the news of the day, THEY went ON and ON about the fellow who had confessed to killing the little girl in Florida, then to a half hour of blasting Hollywood movie content, back to MORE about the little girl's tragedy, and then to a "rah rah" session for Rummy.

JustRalph
03-27-2005, 10:18 PM
why don't you guys look into gettting a conference call system and then you can sit around and talk about how bad the neocons and the rest of the right wing is screwing you...........it would save some disk space on the server and maybe some time for those of us who get sucked into wasting 30 seconds on opening a thread like this..............

better than that........click on the link below and start your own board

http://www.vbulletin.com/

ljb
03-27-2005, 10:23 PM
Justralph,
Don't want to upset you but, the neocons are screwing most everybody. Especially those who cannot see the truth regarding the infotainment stuff put out by faux.

PaceAdvantage
03-28-2005, 01:16 AM
Justralph,
Don't want to upset you but, the neocons are screwing most everybody.

I gotta tell you....I'm not feeling it....are they using novocaine?

JR....that's a good link you posted there...I highly recommend their software!

boxcar
03-28-2005, 01:34 AM
Gotta love how born or self-made losers whine and complain about how others like themselves never seem to get a fair shake and make it to the top because those at the top (Bush and FNC, for example) are scewing the losers below them.

I don't suppose there's enough cotton in the world to make a large enough crying towel to hold all these losers' tears... :rolleyes:

Boxcar

ljb
03-28-2005, 07:13 AM
I gotta tell you....I'm not feeling it....are they using novocaine?

What was that old cliche ? No sense no pain.

ljb
03-28-2005, 08:06 AM
Gotta love how born or self-made losers whine and complain about how others like themselves never seem to get a fair shake and make it to the top because those at the top (Bush and FNC, for example) are scewing the losers below them.

I don't suppose there's enough cotton in the world to make a large enough crying towel to hold all these losers' tears... :rolleyes:

Boxcar
Boxcar;
Bush and Cheney = big oil
Big oil = massive profits
Tank of gas = $50.00
What part of this don't you understand?
Oh and how's your portfolio looking?
Take the cotton out of your ears and listen to what is going on here. :bang:

PaceAdvantage
03-28-2005, 10:11 AM
Tank of gas = $50.00

What the heck are you driving?

ljb
03-28-2005, 02:43 PM
What the heck are you driving?
I have a 97 Pontiac why?

PaceAdvantage
03-28-2005, 05:17 PM
Well, you said it costs $50 to fill a tank of gas. I was just wondering what you could possibly be driving that would cost $50 to fill up a tank of gas. I didn't take you for the "Hummer" type.

Tom
03-28-2005, 06:27 PM
I did! :eek:

(Go ahead/delete this....you can't leave an opening like that and expect me to ignore it...I'm only human!):lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: