and could move up

Electric Light

Rush Bay

Unbridled's Energy

Vitruvian
:cool:

46zilzal
03-25-2005, 02:58 PM
Without a single, graded, sophomore 9 furlong performance under thier belts? .....BRAVE fellow

kev
03-25-2005, 07:13 PM
Sorry to tell ya but your ANDROMEDA'S HERO will not fire in the Lanes end tom. he's too slow right now. TEXCESS monster run coming up. Your bold, I have not one pick for the derby yet, too soon. Good luck.

keilan
03-25-2005, 10:45 PM
My tops now.

Andromeda's Hero

Bandini

Consolidator

Don't Get Mad

Magna Graduate

Sort It Out

High Fly

and could move up

Electric Light

Rush Bay

Unbridled's Energy

Vitruvian

Andromeda's Hero is listed at 5-1 ML tomorrow -- I would need 50-1 on this guy. But hey good luck

Tee
03-25-2005, 11:00 PM
I won't know who my derby pick is 10 minutes before post let alone now!!!

NoDayJob
03-26-2005, 01:24 AM
:D I guess that's why the books take future bets. Who's going to win the Derby from among those contenders of yours, i.e. if any of them start in the first place? :D

NDJ

Tee
03-26-2005, 04:50 AM
And could move up

Electric Light

Rush Bay

Unbridled's Energy

Vitruvian

Abe,

I have Electric Light in my horse watch & haven't heard any noise from him in over a month.

Haven't hear much rumblings from the others either. If they are going to move up, they had better start moving. :)

DerbyTrail
03-26-2005, 06:04 AM
Abe,

I have Electric Light in my horse watch & haven't heard any noise from him in over a month.

Haven't hear much rumblings from the others either. If they are going to move up, they had better start moving. :)

Electric Light came out of the LA Derby injured.. On the shelf till summer..

Tee
03-26-2005, 06:10 AM
Electric Light came out of the LA Derby injured.. On the shelf till summer..

Thanx for that heads up DT - I figured as much from his lack of activity, just didn't see it in print anywhere.

abe
03-26-2005, 09:04 AM
Yes, that is the fun I get in this sport. I like to start following the 2y olds by late summer/early fall. Then see how many I picked up on make it onto the Derby Trail. If I get a few in the gate, it just tears me up! Got to get your fun out of something. I tend to think that if a trainer has had the Derby in their sights from the start, that horse may do better than one that just won a big race and is giving the Derby a try. That does not maen that they will win, I just think they will be better prepared. Don't you just love this sport! :cool: