PDA

View Full Version : Let's see, 'bout time

46zilzal
03-25-2005, 02:37 PM
Hear that former president J. Carter is to chair a commission to look into all the suppossed voter problems in the last few elections. High time to see if allegations have any merit. He is to co-chair this PRIVATELY FUNDED study with Rebuplican James Baker so as to give equal opportunty to NAY sayers thinking it is somehow politically motivated.

Tom
03-25-2005, 03:40 PM
If we are going to hold national elections, then I say there must be a national standard for all states to follow. What can't SSnumbers be used to verify who a voter is? And if he is alive:eek:

The chad counting in 2000 was ridiculous.

I agree something needs to be done. Both are honest men, so that should help with credibility, although I seriously doubt Carter would ever report anything but the truth. I had issues with his capabilites as a presidnet, but not as an honest man of integrity.

PaceAdvantage
03-25-2005, 03:46 PM
I thought Kerry and the gang had enough evidence prior to inauguration day that was supposed to overturn the election results. What happened to that lady who had garbage bags full of evidnce?

What happened to all that stuff....just sort of went the way of the Edsel after a while....all talk, no action.

Steve 'StatMan'
03-25-2005, 04:13 PM
Wasn't Carter the one that publicly declared before the elections that some Third World nations have a more reliable voting system than the State Of Florida, trying to cast serious partisan doubts on the most recent election? I lost the last of my respect for him then. Honest person overall, yes. Just keep him out of national politics. U.S.'s version of the Walmart Greeter - by all means yes.

kenwoodallpromos
03-25-2005, 06:57 PM
2 of Gore's Supreme attys. Boyes and Dertuitz, want Terri's tube put back in.