PDA

View Full Version : MASS FEAR LONGSHOT SOFTWARE?

hoarsebet
03-21-2005, 09:26 AM
Has anyone heard of this software? It's coming out in April before the Kentucky Derby. The letter I got said it has picked the winner of the Derby the last seven years in a row. It also had the $41,000 superfecta on the Derby last year.

Supposedly the software tracks horses that have been readied by the trainer to win, but disguised from the public.

Could this possibly be programmed into a software? Or am I a sucker?

alysheba88
03-21-2005, 09:27 AM
Anyone who makes such a claim is a liar and fraud (the Derby winner 7 years in a row). Stay away

Suff
03-21-2005, 09:32 AM
am I a sucker?

yup. A few other things too.

hoarsebet
03-21-2005, 09:44 AM
GUESS YOU ARE A BIGSHOT CAUSE YOU PUT TOGETHER A PICNIC AT SARATOGA

cj
03-21-2005, 09:50 AM
So hoarse,

Since you pretty much attacked me, I guess you don't know that a DRF Rep posts here, and if I "made up" my story, he could/would call me on it right away?

As for the software:

Supposedly the software tracks horses that have been readied by the trainer to win, but disguised from the public.

This is how it picked 7 Derby winners in a row? The trainer disguised the horse's form to win the Derby. I guess the half a million dollar purse wasn't enough, along with a prosperous breeding syndication. Now, the trainer needs a $100 win ticket too! Give us a break.

Suff
03-21-2005, 10:03 AM
GUESS YOU ARE A BIGSHOT CAUSE YOU PUT TOGETHER A PICNIC AT SARATOGA

I'm a lot of things , good and bad. But I aint a coward who registers a user name to say what I won't say under my own, or known name.... :lol:

hoarsebet
03-21-2005, 01:33 PM
since when does anyone have to use their personal information on this site?

hurrikane
03-21-2005, 01:55 PM
Since this is such a bullshit (approved by PA) thread I thought I would change the subject.

CJ,

I just want to say I had a lot of respect for you until I saw this posted by your brother.

he's not the greedy/deceptive bastard you're portraying him to be

Considering the source I can only assume this statement to be true.

very disappointing....I had such high hopes and now your're just one more 'goody two-shoes' fallen idol.

where did I put those steroids damn it. :bang:

cj
03-21-2005, 02:36 PM
:D

Thanks for the laugh hurrikane, I could use a few more these past few days!

wes
03-21-2005, 02:46 PM
hoarsebet

The only thing that keeps some people from being a perfect ass is thay have
hemorrhoids.

wes