PDA

View Full Version : My Man Shug's Back In Town

IRISHLADSTABLE
03-21-2005, 05:43 AM
http://www.nyra.com/aqueduct/news.asp?track=A&id=1544

cj
03-21-2005, 05:49 AM
Yes, and he won three on Saturday I believe, after taking the big donut at Gulfstream. He apparently doesn't think much of the Gulfstream track, and I've have to agree somewhat. Wide trips there are death, turf or dirt.

frankfig
03-21-2005, 12:37 PM
Shug is the man. He is one of the best trainers there has been. I always like playing his horses when they arive from Fla in the spring. I also have made money for years with him in Sept and October and belmont. He doesnt rush his 2yos at Saratoga and they come out like gangbusters when they arive to belmont in the fall. Watch his win % at Sar @ fall Bel meet. He knocks em dead in the fall.

AQUEBUCKS
03-22-2005, 11:17 AM
Shug had stock running this past Saturday that would have grossed over $10 Million at ANY....public auction. Two breeders cup classic winners bred to two breeders cup distaff winners, I believe. A few other regally bred as well. I believe there a few trainers out there (some a little less conservative) that would be able to do a bit more with that kind of stock. (talking about the tripple crown trail).

Aquebucks...

Valuist
03-22-2005, 11:24 AM
Maybe Shug should quit trying to train out the speed out of all his horses. Not too much advantage in having all of your horses spot the field 5-10 lengths every race.

IRISHLADSTABLE
03-25-2005, 06:28 PM
Shug on a roll Wins The Next Move Hcp with Daydreaming

Jimmy

:D :eek: :D