PDA

View Full Version : pa, when you closed sq's thread on rap songs

freeneasy
03-21-2005, 12:43 AM
i should have made it clear that the lyrics i had posted was intended only as an example to detail in exactness the type of lyrics that are welcomed, encouraged and promoted by the proucers of rap music and rap artists themselfs and listened to by their followers. but i did not.
i simply wrote out the lyrics to a vile, vulger insensitive rap song and left it there without any explaination as to the reason why i would write such an offensive song and seemingly leave it at that. i simply put in the title " and the interpetation to that is"
this was in response to a poster putting up a magazine article of a conversation with snoop doggy dog.
'dogs' conversation in the article was all 'in' gangster language and i wanted to give my interpetation of what i think this guy and everyone like him is all about.
if youve ever listened to these rap tapes their only purpose is to accept and elevate abuse, force, intimidation, drugs, heroin, crack, death, rape, murder, prison, drive by's, random shootings, degradation of women, prostitution, respect for no one and nothing and on and on.
most of these tapes are not words that the writer just happend to pull out of the air, these are actual events that go on and take place in their lives that they write about, sing about, rap about and dance to.
these are the accepted and the promogated attitudes that these people focus on.
so in the 15 minutes it took me to write such demeaning lyrics to that "getto gangster rap" i assumed that, for lack of a better term, poem that i wrote was going to be automatically understood that this is what the true interpetation to snoop doggy dogs conversation was really about and what him and all others like him is really about. he's a punk, his friends are punks his enemies are punks and everyone in his industry are punks. but then thats not hard to see as one the many mission statements of this industry seems to be
whoever you are your pnk ass belongs to me,
so give it up
your money too and your gold, dont get bold you wont get told
a second time,
trust me i will kill your ass and laugh about it in my cell hell i cant wait,
i just might skate,
you know how the system goes,
poor blck man cant get a tan
set me free to rob again