PDA

View Full Version : CJ'S CLEVER RUSE?

hoarsebet
03-20-2005, 09:33 PM
Did it ever occur to anyone that all this is a clever trick by cj to take his "free" numbers off his site and start selling them?

Does anyone believe that all these big corporations really care about a 2-bit web site.

I smell a rat.......................

BIG RED
03-20-2005, 09:38 PM
Nice first post. :lol:

PaceAdvantage
03-20-2005, 09:38 PM
To answer your questions:

NO, and YES.

And I answer that second question ("Does anyone believe that all these big corporations really care about a 2-bit web site.") with FIRST HAND KNOWLEDGE, since once upon a time, long long ago, a little website I used to run came under fire from a big corporation. If you think they don't care about a little website that might threaten them financially, you're dead wrong. They want to snuff this stuff out while it is STILL SMALL.

justin
03-20-2005, 09:41 PM
Did it ever occur to you that you may be full of shit? Did it ever occur to you that he has been selling his program all along??? This isn't exactly a big secret. He charges a one-time fee of $100 so far as I know. I highly doubt he's laughing all the way to the bank. I think I may be slightly qualified to judge my brother's intent here...and he's not the greedy/deceptive bastard you're portraying him to be. Get bent.

BIG RED
03-20-2005, 09:41 PM
..........and how is he a rat? He can do whatever he damn pleases! You sound disgruntled somehow. Did he surpass you? Still can't get over the rat bit :ThmbDown:

hoarsebet
03-20-2005, 09:48 PM
I guess the "cj crowd" gets to curse and bend the rules some, here's the deal:

cj is doing what every other horse software guy does, they use bris data to present figures, selections, etc.

cj is leaving the military soon, wants more income, fair enough, just say so.

I do not believe for a minute that he has been told by drf or bris to stop, simply because he has done nothing wrong, if he had how could he sell the software?

he should just say my free site ends on this date, instead of pulling the wool over our eyes.

BIG RED
03-20-2005, 09:50 PM
' our eyes', you've been here for 2 posts. I see, you know all about cj.

BetHorses!
03-20-2005, 09:59 PM
I never met CJ, we have exchanged opinions in these forums. He took time and helped me with an oddsline question about 1 1/2 ago but one of my strong points is judging character and I can say for sure this is a guy who is full of class. CJ is a family man who helps people and exchanges ideas and opinions about this game and more. That is what CJ is about.

AND HE SERVES OUR COUNTRY!!

freeneasy
03-20-2005, 10:07 PM
your mama's call'n you back home babyboy

Zaf
03-20-2005, 10:09 PM
Sorry Hoarsebet but you are way off base on this one. CJ is a standup guy and is highly respected over here. CJ has given much to this board and its members including free figs for quite some time now. CJ conducts his endeavors with honesty & integrity. Advice, I would just put my tail between my legs and walk away from this one hoarsebet.

ZAFONIC

MichaelNunamaker
03-20-2005, 10:13 PM
Hi hoarsebet,

You wrote "Does anyone believe that all these big corporations really care about a 2-bit web site."

I do, particularly in horse racing. And I can say that from first hand experience.

Mike Nunamaker

PaceAdvantage
03-20-2005, 10:19 PM
I guess the "cj crowd" gets to curse and bend the rules some, here's the deal:

Shit is allowed on here, within reason. They say bullshit on NYPD blue, and I use the NYPD Blue standard of language, so I allow shit. If you were a long time member of this board, you'd know that.

PS. This is all a conspiracy against YOU!