PDA

View Full Version : Snap Cap Pro Software

mrbobbyd
03-20-2005, 03:00 AM
Hello Everyone; Just came across this site, nice .I have a question is anyone using Snap cap pro from Tom Console,I use it but I want to now if anyone has any tips on how they use it or any snap screens that work best on different races, Thanks ,Mrbobbyd

midnight
03-20-2005, 02:46 PM
Wouldn't it be easier to just bring one of your other 14 threads on the subject (all started by one-post wonders) up to the top? :rolleyes:

Tom
03-20-2005, 07:43 PM
Tag! You're it!:lol:

John
03-20-2005, 08:01 PM
Mrbobbyd

I have snap-cap and could never make a dime. If you can make it win for you .....good luck

NoDayJob
03-20-2005, 08:16 PM
Hello Everyone; Just came across this site, nice .I have a question is anyone using Snap cap pro from Tom Console,I use it but I want to now if anyone has any tips on how they use it or any snap screens that work best on different races, Thanks ,Mrbobbyd

Not familiar with this software. I use TSKHP exclusively. The best :liar: I've seen, so far.

NDJ

John
03-20-2005, 08:21 PM
NODAYJOB

What is "TSKHP" Courious minds waht to know.

PaceAdvantage
03-20-2005, 10:02 PM
Why that would be:

The Slicker Kwicker Horse Picker

headhawg
03-20-2005, 10:30 PM
Why that would be:

The Slicker Kwicker Horse Picker

Damn! I thought we had seen the last of that reference.

Zaf
03-20-2005, 10:40 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ZAFONIC

mikeb
03-20-2005, 10:41 PM

here's the best tip i can you give besides"don't breathe under water"
go to the tsn site and get pro caps then look up total factors and power rating,
then you will find out where snap cap originated from.....good luck:(

mrbobbyd
03-21-2005, 10:00 AM
Hey midnight ;Explain what you mean on you reply of other 14 threads an one post wonder comment.This is the first time I posted or read anything on this site.Maybe you are confusing me with bobbyb I see on this site. Look before you leap. Mrbobbyd

midnight
03-22-2005, 04:30 AM
I'm not confusing anything, and very few people in the forum are fooled.

bobbyb
03-22-2005, 05:57 AM
thxs Midnight

:bang: :bang: :bang: :bang:

bobbyb :cool:

midnight
03-22-2005, 02:24 PM
I wasn't saying the two are (or aren't) the same person.

It gets old when we see a post by a new poster every few months, all of which are cut from the following form:

(Standard greeting). (I just found this site, nice place etc.). I have a question: Is anybody using (Ultimate Race Track Investor/Snap Cap/FG/Thoroughbred Investor), by Tom Console (the name is always there)?

The post then goes on to state that the person either already owns this wonderful program but wants input from others on how to use it or that the person hasn't bought it yet but has heard how wonderful it is and wants other opinions.

Tom Barrister
03-22-2005, 05:15 PM
mrbobbyd: I've used Snap CapPpro. It sucks. The TTR, Snap, Kspeed, Clace, B3S, F2S, etc, point to either the favorites or to longshots that run out of the money. The only thing in the program that had any promise is FG and it wasn't that good either. If you can win with it, then best of luck to you.

Tom
03-22-2005, 08:18 PM
thxs Midnight

:bang: :bang: :bang: :bang:

bobbyb :cool:

bobbyB and the Rockettes! :D

mrbobbyd
03-23-2005, 01:14 AM
Tom thanks for your reply,nice to see some people can give a decent remark.not like some others who talk what comes out the other end of a horse.

midnight
03-23-2005, 04:11 AM
Careful, "bobby". Your Console is showing.

TomC
03-25-2005, 01:22 AM
So now I am Bobby too, huh Midnight? Boy, you sure spend enough time worrying about who I am today.

Also Noname....I never had an account with TSN. The ratings in Snap Cap and URTI are my own methods. Obviously they use data in the BRIS file to be calculated. However, to say they are the same as a TSN program is nuts.

Hey did you guys check out: www.instapick.com

Haha..might as well get a plug in for that one. Then if someone else asks, you dont have to think its me!!!!

Have fun children! Will be fun reading how you rip this to shreds...but then again, what else do you have to do? I am of course talking about the same handful of tikes, not the good guys on the board.

PS....Thanks RB for letting me know about the posts!

midnight
03-25-2005, 02:07 AM
TomC: like karl says, if it looks like snake oil, smells like snake oil, and feels like snake oil.......then it's probably snake oil. A new one-post wonder comes in here every few months asking about one or another of your programs. They all have the same basic outline.

Kind of like your programs: they all promise the buyer ease of use and powerful results. Same as the hundreds of RPM-hyped systems which promise ease of use and high ROIs.

There's no such thing, and everybody here with a brain knows it. If anything like that ever did happen, one of two things would happen: 1) the author would keep it to himself, or 2) it would be distributed, pounced on, and bet to unprofitability.

Put it this way: if it's so good, why are you selling it, and if your other four or five (or more) programs were that great, why did you need to keep "reinventing the wheel"?

Did you get PA's permission to post an ad for your newest site?

timtam
03-25-2005, 06:11 AM
I've always wondered how brand new programs have people who LOVE the brand new program. I've always wanted to be a BETA tester and have never been LUCKY enough to become one. The method is brand new and yet the testimonial sheet is filled with people who love the method. Couldn't win at the track, was very skeptical but VOILA here is the METHOD which works!! First time in my life I've won at the track. Testimonials and yet for first time buyers you can get a discount. Where do all these testimonials come from? Its always Joe W from parts unknown. If the method is so good why doesn't Joe give out his last name? Makes you think .......

TomC
03-25-2005, 09:54 AM
Midnight: Why do I keep re-inventing the wheel? Well, why does Colgate come out with "New and Improved" toothpaste? Why am I washing clothes in my new and improved laundry soap? I am the type of person that always likes to tinker. I like to improve. Is there something wrong with that? Also, I have various programs for various type players. URTI is a very complex method. It has tons of info, and is for serious handicappers. InstaPick Ultimate is for players that dont want to handicap, but just want good selections to watch and wager on.
Even with a program as simple as Instapick Ultimate, some will win with it, others will lose with it. Why? Some will use the Ultimate plays that the program gives, and use some common sense money management. Others will take the program, bet the first play it gives and lose, then pass the next play it gives that does win, then jump to another track an try it there, then try to recoup playing unqualified plays etc. I think you get my point.
Someone asked "If its so good why sell". This question has been answered so many times its crazy. Some people are teachers, some are students. Even though many of you call me a liar when I say this, I really do enjoy helping people if I can. I have a stack of letters from happy users. Many say the same thing. They never won at the races until they tried my program. That makes me happy. Some people using my programs actually make more money than I do at the races. That does not bother me. It makes me happy that I could help some people succeed. Some people call me a thief. (Funny, I have no letters like that...only happens on THIS message boeard) Well what can I say. I sleep well at night knowing I put out solid products, tried my best, and like anything in life, you cant please them all.
I wish you all a very Happy Easter and BEST of success...even to those that rip me.
Tom

midnight
03-25-2005, 11:40 AM
Mr. Console: thanks for being civil in your reply.

NoDayJob
03-25-2005, 11:48 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The program that I use exclusively, you all know it, picks the winner in every race except those races in which it doesn't pick the winner. That's 100% guaranteed, folks. No doubt about it. It's still only a buck-ninty-nine, too. Better hurry, there's only a million copies left, at last count. Check it out at Wal-Mart, E-bay or your local thrift store. BTW happy bunny rabbit!

NDJ

mikeb
03-25-2005, 01:05 PM
[QUOTE=TomC]So now I am Bobby too, huh Midnight? Boy, you sure spend enough time worrying about who I am today.

Also Noname....I never had an account with TSN. The ratings in Snap Cap and URTI are my own methods. Obviously they use data in the BRIS file to be calculated. However, to say they are the same as a TSN program is nuts.

Hey did you guys check out: www.instapick.com (http://www.instapick.com/)

Haha..might as well get a plug in for that one. Then if someone else asks, you dont have to think its me!!!!

Have fun children! Will be fun reading how you rip this to shreds...but then again, what else do you have to do? I am of course talking about the same handful of tikes, not the good guys on the board.

PS....Thanks RB for letting me know about the posts![/QUOte

Tom you quoted "the ratings in urti are my own methods"
then how come snap4 and pr in procaps are EXACTLY THE SAME ALL THE WAY TO THE BOTTOM HORSE? You have to have noticed this, so at least admit to the fact, either tsn took your idea or the opposite took place.
It's an insult to my intelligence when you say it's not so.

noname....:bang:

Tom
03-25-2005, 01:30 PM
So let me get this straight - Snapp Capper Pro not only picks winners, it gets your teeth whiter and your clothes cleaner too?

:jump:

John
03-25-2005, 03:33 PM
TOM
So let me get this straight - Snapp Capper Pro not only picks winners, it gets your teeth whiter and your clothes cleaner too?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------Thanks Tom,

I threw my Snap capper disc in the washing machine with my dirty laundry.It works.....underware is cleaner'

NoDayJob
03-25-2005, 05:43 PM
So let me get this straight -

;) Hey guy,

:D Only 8 more posts and you're at 10K---woowee! :D

NDJ

NoDayJob
03-25-2005, 05:56 PM
[QUOTE=TomC] Hey did you guys check out: www.instapick.com (http://www.instapick.com/)

Haha..might as well get a plug in for that one. Then if someone else asks, you dont have to think its me!!!! [/QUOte

Checked out your site. Just wondering what kind of return can we expect if we were to buy it? Is there a trial period and a money back guarantee if we're not satisfied? Thank you.

NDJ

TRM
03-26-2005, 12:59 AM
Tom C,

Why don't you post some of your URTI program picks in the selection section of the board. Steve Wolson did a 500 race "showcase" using his program and I believe Dave Schwartz and others have done similiar either here or at their website. Since you are the developer of your program, you should know it's weak points and strenghts. A mini-showcase would be great.

To the other TOM- You crack me-up man!!!! :lol:

John
03-26-2005, 09:33 AM
TRC,

You would think that were both Console and Wolson software are made up of their personal paper methods and models that Console would jump at the chance to show his talents..........I 'll give you 5-1 you will never hear from him on your link.

TRM
03-26-2005, 12:30 PM
Yea John your right, never see it happen.

Here's another idea: Join a contest on the board?? 10/1 on that.

goodcopy
03-26-2005, 12:33 PM
Tom,if you use snap 3 exclusively for maiden races only,I have determine that the top snap 3 horse is 1,2,3 80% of the time!
I know this sounds incredible but if you do some real honest research you'll see.
I don't have the time or analytical background to determine an return on investment but if you stick with the snap three for maiden races ,only on maiden races,play the top # in all three spots in the tri,you'll hit with some big bombs!
I am doing my taxes right know and had 48 'signer's last year and you can check out the Del Mar web sight Santa Anita handicapping contest and see 'goodcopy' is in the top 45 out of 3500 handicappers!:) :jump:

Dave Schwartz
03-26-2005, 12:36 PM
Goodcopy,

Are you saying that the trifecta is in the top 3 80% of the time? If so, you are a wealthy man.

Regards,
Dave Schwartz

goodcopy
03-26-2005, 12:42 PM
No,sorry I'm not well spoken,what I mean is the top snap3 horse is in the tri 80% of the time,and the top snap3 horse is very often 10 to one or better!
But so you know I do consider myself a wellthy man!

andicap
03-26-2005, 12:52 PM
big flippin' deal!! One of top 3 finishes at least 3rd? That's nothing!!!

Any idiot can do that -- my software does that easy -- but unless you're getting 10-1 horses in that top 3 on a consistent basis and spreading quite a bit that doesn't guarantee winning.
And if it does, it's more a tribue to shrewd betting than to the software.

Bottom line on all of Console's stuff -- he or any of his users have NEVER posted their picks on a consistent basis on this board the way Steve Wolson did last year. Steve made money over hundreds of bets. That's got to be a pretty good ad for his software (which I don't own, but do respect).

You can't come on this board and just brag -- you've got to earn respect by proving that your software works. Arrogance doesn't earn respect.

I tried Console's True Tenders -- gave it a huge workout based on its rules (someone gave it to me to try out). Neither of us could make it come close to making money. Dart boards did better.

What the hell have you done to earn respect?

I suspect TC will come back with either a) a passive-aggressive response in the way of "why are you picking on me -- by the way you guys go to hell and die broke. b) More claims of winning lots of money without any proof
c) having more of his shills or alter egos come to his defense.

mrbobbyd
03-26-2005, 01:21 PM
OK! What tom is saying ,The top snap3 horse in MAIDENS RACES ONLY comes in 70-80% of the time in the TRI RACES either first second or third Can it be any clearer to you guys than that !!!! I use it, I see it every weekend. And yes sometimes i don't put it in my tri or have in the wrong order and it kills me because the tri is usually big.:jump:

TRM
03-26-2005, 01:40 PM
Mrbobbyd,

If you use it every weekend, PLEASE post in the selections section of PA, so we can all be wealthy!!!

Tom
03-26-2005, 01:47 PM
I'll tell you what.

We have a maiden only contest going on.
With Big Red's permssion, you can have my spot for the test for the contest, then you can showoff SCP in around 9-12 madine races every weekend.

Sound like a good deal?:confused:

jk3521
03-26-2005, 09:13 PM
I have been suckerd by you and RPM for the last time. From now on the RPM catalog goes directly from the mail box to the dumpster. Is this a new version of the Insta Pick that I bought for $85 from you guys a few years ago?

midnight
03-27-2005, 12:37 AM
You're claiming that the top Snap3 figure horse finishes 1st, 2nd, or 3rd 80% of the time in maiden races?

Maybe in Northern California in five horse fields.

Not over every track in North America.

I doubt it can even hit 70%.

TomC
03-27-2005, 01:44 AM
Its so funny that my name can get you same guys so worked up all the time. Did I ever force ANY of you to buy my software? Did I get a court order to garnish your wagers to pay for a copy of URTI? The ones that do the most bashing never even saw my programs. How many races do you have in the URTI model database to base your opinions on? None I am sure.
Why cant you guys get the point....most people make money with my software, others dont. The ones that see the glass half full make money. The ones that see it half empty, dont. My URTI model shows the True Tender contenders winning over 80%. If you can throw darts and hit over 80%, good for you. You guys act like I am forcing you to buy it.
Someone else writes a post that he hits 80% in the money (ON 1 PICK for you guys that cant read) playing maiden races. He uses the Snap3 rating. Is that so hard to believe? Snap3 converts each horses races and workouts to an adjusted speed rating. So it will compare races and workouts on an even par. It makes many adjustments for various conditions. Is it so hard to imagine hitting 80% in the money on the top selection, when this play is geared to maidens? And of course it will hit high odds, as the average player does not compare races and workouts as equals.
Some of you guys give me more credit than I deserve. You think I am some big wig, with tons of "Shills" (as you call it) on my "payroll". Yes, I sell millions of copies of software every month, and this is all done with the many "magicians" I have working for me. Come on boys, give me a break.
And as always, there are those with the "If its so good, post your picks". Thats almost as bad as this one guy that writes me every time I come out with something new. His letters are in crayons half the time and its always the same...."Send me a copy, and if it works, I will pay for it." InstaPick Ultimate is $125 if you buy through me, $250 from RPM. So yes, you would be gambling $125 on Instapick Ultimate if you buy from me. Maybe it will work, or maybe my shills will get you again! Guys, if $125 is going to hurt you, you really should not be playing the ponies. I know that statement will anger some as it will make me sound arrogant. But the truth is, anyone that starts out my having to be totally convinced to buy a software program usually turns out to be a real pain in the ###. I am not interested in selling to skeptics. I will gladly sell to all that trust me, and know how the sport works. You dont win them all, and you must be consistent. But for those that must act that buying a program (mine or anyones) is like buying a house, I really dont want to be bothered. Again, that may sound arrogant, but thats the way it is. I know 100% that all others on this board reading this will agree with this point. And there have been times when I have refused to sell a program, belive it or not. Its just not worth the hassle at any price.
Here is a good idea. For you guys that get ulcers seeing my name, call Dave at RPM and tell him to please remove your name from his mailing list. Then he and I wont annoy you anymore. Then dont visit my websites either, and you wont have to read about my programs.
For those that have been e-mailing me privately, dont worry, I dont take this board seriously and the posts dont bother me a bit. Let them say what they want about me. I personally know that my products have turned MANY players into consistent winners.
Well, thats long enough...have at it boys! haha
Tom

MartyZee
03-27-2005, 07:00 AM
I know many of you wont believe this but I don't know Tom C and I'm not one of his schills- but I do own URTI;I also own a half a dozen other programs. I use these programs along with my handicapping knowledge (or sometimes lack of it to make my selections). Like everything else sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't; Like the guy said-he's not forcing you to buy his products; The main systems I use are his/Zambutos and Equisim; some days good some days not so good; I don't care which system or software you use, and although some work better than others this is no get rich quick system out there; I've been playing the horses for over forty years and while I haven't gotten rich playing the ponies I also haven't gone to the poor house

hcap
03-27-2005, 08:12 AM
http://www.handicappingprofits.com/
Tom Console own ad copy

"Using my program, and Joe's methods will make you excellent profits from day one.
If you take it a step further , and build a model, your profits will become OBSCENE!"

" Tom Console has really done it this time......He has finally invented horse racing's first BLACK BOX!!! ''

"I know what you are thinking...”Oh, ANOTHER handicapping program”. Well boy are you wrong. Ultimate Race Track Investor (URTI) is unlike anything I have ever seen. WHY? Because it MAKES BIG MONEY!"

"I am also going to include a FREE BONUS for those that don’t even want to click their mouse
YOU WILL GET AN AMAZING WAGERING STRATEGY THAT WILL MAKE YOU BIG MONEY STARTING THE DAY YOU INSTALL THE PROGRAM"

"STARTING FROM DAY ONE, YOU TOO WILL BE ABLE TO MAKE BIG MONEY JUST LIKE “THE KING”.

It is 100% mechanical! YES, you read that right"

"I will give you your starting bankroll!
Yes, the program is $795. But I want you to take $300 and keep it to invest with. Just send me $495. I don’t know how much easier I can make it for you. You will have the most advanced program ever to hit the handicapping world, a manual that tells you how to make money right out of the box, and $300 to wager with. And I will throw in this"

MONEY BACK GUARANTEE

I will refund your money within 45 days of purchase if URTI does not show profits at the track of your choice! All you need to do is this. Add any amount of days you like to the URTI model. You choose. (Minimum 7 days) If you cannot find plays in URTI that will make you profits, I will refund your purchase price, less 20% restocking. We all know that in the software world, money back is unheard of. But I am so confident in this program, that I can make you this offer.

If you have been praying for a way to make extra money at the races, consider your prayers answered. If you have been looking for a way to supplement your income, consider it supplimented.....

MartyZee
03-27-2005, 09:18 AM
You should be smart enough not to believe everything you read;If I developed a can't miss system I wouldn't be selling it for several hundred dollars-My starting price would start in the millions

John
03-27-2005, 09:35 AM
Hcap

Oh yeah, Urti, is so great that I get in the mail saturday a flier for
"Strategic Longshots" software. guess who? none other than Tom Console himself.

He opens his letter with " I know,I know, I said, I was finished creating software ." then Tom says, that he feels Urti program is the best on the market that it is missing the "price" as in BIG price"

Well people, So now for $149.00 you don't need the $795.00 program $149.00 will get you the BIG prices.

What are you Guys waiting for.....Maxspa, to do a 20 day workout.Forgetit....get up the $149.00 and get those BIG prices.
and don't forget to bet $2.00 for me.

hcap
03-27-2005, 10:40 AM
John,

I tried his true tender software program years ago. Bought it from RPM.
Got my money back minus 20% as advertised. Thats the good news.
The bad news. Gave it a large fair test. Not much better than minus the track take.

Spoke to Tom about the program. Was helpful, but didn't change anything in terms of profitability. Got interested after a glowing report by Phillips.

The problem are the claims by Tom. Even though he may deny claiming a black box, or easy profits, it's right there on his site.

"I will give you your starting bankroll!
Yes, the program is $795. But I want you to take $300 and keep it to invest with. Just send me $495. I don’t know how much easier I can make it for you. You will have the most advanced program ever to hit the handicapping world, a manual that tells you how to make money right out of the box, and $300 to wager with. And I will throw in this"

..."If you have been praying for a way to make extra money at the races, consider your prayers answered. If you have been looking for a way to supplement your income, consider it supplimented....."

Prayers answered????

A bit disingenous to say the least

GameTheory
03-27-2005, 10:48 AM
You should be smart enough not to believe everything you read;If I developed a can't miss system I wouldn't be selling it for several hundred dollars-My starting price would start in the millionsSo just because you have to be stupid to believe the lies, that makes the lies ok?

MartyZee
03-27-2005, 10:52 AM
Did you ever hear of Caveat Emptor? Buyer Beware- Would you like to buy the Brooklyn Bridge?

hcap
03-27-2005, 11:03 AM
There are many honorable software sellers. Many post on this board.
Have yet to see any one of these hype their stuff as Console does. Or RPM.

Brooklyn Bridge sellers should post on a real estate site. Your up against experienced handicappers here. And playing with hard earned realities as you and Console are doing is not goin' to go over real good. Try posting under another nick in a few weeks and see if anyone here buys the bridge.

They ain't gonna buy it today

andicap
03-27-2005, 11:32 AM
Did you ever hear of Caveat Emptor? Buyer Beware- Would you like to buy the Brooklyn Bridge?

You ever hear of consumer fraud?
You can't just advertise anything. Free speech does not extend to advertising, the courts have rule. Yes, of course I should know better, but what about gullible newbies. Do they deserve to be snookered? You may -- in your Darwinian philosophy -- may think so, but I don't.

Also that person might quit the game in disgust and we've lost another new fan.

I've always wondered why the attorney general (Spitzer) doesn't take a look at this crap. The ad copy is pure out and out fraud. It promises riches.
You think "Miss Cleo" should have been allowed to practice her Psychic Hot-Line even though anyway with half a brain knows there's no such thing?

Sure people should know better but that doesn't mean the guilty should continue to be allowed to push their lies. If I cheated on my wife and someone was blackmailing me, you might say I deserved it, but blackmail is still a felony.

Laws are often designed to protect people against themselves, against their human failings, like greed and envy; against the weak. If I had an I.Q. of about 90, functioning but none too swift and was prone to believing these types of offers, do I deserve it?

People who invested in tech stocks in 2000 "should have known" it was too good to be true. Stocks were valued at X times their true worth. But it was OK for Enron and others to engage in fraud to deceive the public. "Ah, but caveat emptor. You should have known the market was overvalued." Yes, I should have, but as long as the information presented to me was truthful, not the bucket of lies that Enron and system pushers give me.

midnight
03-27-2005, 11:59 AM
Andy: that's exactly why I answer every post that I see and think is a scam with cynicism as heavily laid-on as I can lay it. It isn't to look so worldly and wise, because 90% of the people here already know better than to buy such things. It's to make sure that a newbie or casual reader---who might not know better---isn't fooled. If that means the attacked can take a cheap shot and state that I have too much time on my hands or that I need to get a life, then so be it.

Mr. Console won't post his picks on this forum, but I have a better idea. I don't want it lost in this thread though.

timtam
03-27-2005, 12:05 PM
John,

I got the same flyer from Tom Console for Strategic Longshots and in the same mailing from RPM in the same type of envelope from RPM an advertisement for Connect Four ( an amazingly simple way to profit big time flat betting more than 1 horse per race) plus Walt Owens new In-the Money Method. That will only cost me $45. The Connect Four gives winning days of March 4 and Feb 18th using the last workout only. I happen to have the Equibase track programs and results for March 4th so I was trying to decipher this easy formula even a grade school kid could do. You do have to bet 4 horses per race thats why I wondered on another post if anyone had any type of workout formula to see if this Elijah Watson of Albany ,Georgia really sent in this method or if it was lifted from somewhere else. At Oaklawn on March 4th it it 7 out of 10 winners. the prices being 14.80,24.00,5.20,5.20,9.20.6.40 and 17.80. Those were the 1st,3rd,4th,5th,6th,7th and 10th races and the only criteria was the last workout. Gulfstream same day it hit the 1st,2nd,3rd,4th.5th.6th,and 7th races.Prices were 11.60,19.00,4.00,5.80,6.20,2.80 and 10.60

goodcopy
03-27-2005, 12:12 PM
Hey!,I'm not endorsing or selling anything.I'm just telling you I had two more signers ,already this weekend on maiden races,like I said do a close analysis of Counsels snap cap/snap3 top horse in all maiden races and I'll bet you get a nice return on investment figure!
:p

mikeb
03-27-2005, 12:17 PM
So now I am Bobby too, huh Midnight? Boy, you sure spend enough time worrying about who I am today.

PS....Thanks RB for letting me know about the posts!

A FEW YEARS BACK I PURCHASED YOUR "INSTAPICK" PROGRAM FOR
$85, NOW I WOULD HAVE TO SPEND $125 FOR A SO CALLED DEAL?
SOMETHINGS WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE. HOW IS THAT A DEAL WHEN I WOULD HAVE TO SPEND $210 FOR THE SAME THING I ALREADY HAVE, AND DON'T EVEN USE.
THE SAME THING GOES FOR A PROGRAM YOU SOLD ME CALLED"WIN-ERGY"
THIS PROGRAM 2 YEARS LATER SHOWED UP ON YOUR U.R.T.I PROGRAM DISGUISED AS K-SPEED. IDENTICALLY THE SAME........

SO MY ONLY QUESTION IS "WHERE DOES IT END"?:liar:

andicap
03-27-2005, 01:13 PM
Hey!,I'm not endorsing or selling anything.I'm just telling you I had two more signers ,already this weekend on maiden races,like I said do a close analysis of Counsels snap cap/snap3 top horse in all maiden races and I'll bet you get a nice return on investment figure!
:p

So post your picks and then we'll believe you.

And if you don't care if we believe you, why post at all?? Why waste your time and ours? We don't need people here bragging about their winning and we don't need people endorsing software without any proof that it works other than your word that you had some signers. We don't know you so why should we believe you.

This whole thread has gotten me so mad I might just contact the attorney general myself and find out the law on this stuff. I assume there's some loophole that enables this crap to be published and I wonder what it is. I guess it's difficult to PROVE that it doesn't work.

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Tom
03-27-2005, 01:25 PM
Hey Andy,

If you start a class action suit, let me know. I'll buy a coy so I can get in on it!:D

TomC
03-27-2005, 02:03 PM
Hi again friends:
And I also want to extend all of you a wonderful Easter. I just got back in from church services, and saw my e-mails, saying there were new posts about me. So nice of you guys to spend your Holiday thinking of me.
And Mr Midnight...to offer me such an invitation. I am humbled, but must decline. No, its not just because I have better things to to, like actaully cashing tickets at the races, its just that I have stated many times before, my programs are out there for those that WANT to be winners. Its not for sale to skeptics. Heck, they may uncover my secrets! Oh my! Imagine if they found out that under the Superman mask its me! What would happen to the millions in income I derive from the sale of these programs!
So again, thanks for all you kind words and concern for me, and may you all have a continued Happy Easter. My ham is ready...and its a lot tastier than the hams that post on here. (Probably could pick more winners too!)
See ya later boys, but not on here. Midnight may challenge me to a tourney, and I dont wanna be yellar!
PA...you can delete my user name and password. Like Howard Sartin used to tell some people..YOU WANT TO LOSE. He must have had this same handful in his group! Its not healthy to hang around with negative people. From now on I will just corespond in e-mails sent directly to me at tconsole@aol.com for those that do want to be winners, chit chat, or would like some help with their handicapping. I am always happy to help ANYONE, ANYTIME I can. Unlike what many think on here, I dont claim to know it all, but I have helped many become winners at the races.

TRM
03-27-2005, 02:08 PM
Goodcopy,

Please post your picks in the selections section of the board!!!

Oh Yea.....preferably before the race is run!!! :D

Lasix1
03-27-2005, 02:38 PM
This whole thread has gotten me so mad I might just contact the attorney general myself and find out the law on this stuff. I assume there's some loophole that enables this crap to be published and I wonder what it is. I guess it's difficult to PROVE that it doesn't work.

:mad: :mad: :mad:
Andicap,
While even the most libertarian conception of freedom has exceptions for force and fraud, I doubt that you could ever go after one of these system sellers in court for a simple reason: backfitted data. I could take almost any system ever sold over any period of time, run the races backward and show how I could have made an ROI of 10,20, 50% and be right. They would simply whip out the data and show it to the jury. The trick, of course, is having them show a profit going forward and they can't do that. I suspect that guys like Console know this, so, as someone said, they are being disingenuous in their advertising claims. (Rather like the EPA's mileage claims for new cars!)

If system sellers don't know it, they're just being ingenuous rather than disengenuous---bad, but not quite as bad. Tough to prove in court, and besides, who cares about gamblers anyway? Given the Puritan ethic in this country, few people are going to sympathize with people who are "just trying to get something for nothing"---a sentiment even expressed by one of our own with the "Caveat Emptor" remark. It's a strange and hazardous world we've adoped for an avocation, isn't it?

andicap
03-27-2005, 03:56 PM
Can someone send me a link to that RPM ad quoted above?

thanks,

MartyZee
03-27-2005, 08:27 PM
I said that I've been playing the horses for over forty years- with good and bad days-I have the right to buy whatever I want(as long as it's legal).You have the same right. I'm not one of Tom C's shills but as he says if you don't want his software don't buy it-it's as simple as that; if you believe everything you read you have a lot to learn- As for posting under another nickname that's not my style-I have always stated what I feel - good bad or indifferent-have a nice day-and oh yes- Happy Easter

legs
03-27-2005, 10:33 PM
Are his programs that bad.

andicap
03-28-2005, 01:01 AM
Are his programs that bad.

Who knows? No one who claims to have won with them has ever posted picks here or in the War Room to prove it. I do know that his True Tenders paper/pencil method did not come close to meeting the hype.

He's like a politician who promises to balance the budget without raising taxes or cutting your favorite program but won't say how. "You just have to trust me."

Dan Montilion
03-28-2005, 04:35 AM
You mean there is another Brooklyn Bridge? Oh man I just made a big mistake.

Dan Montilion

mikeb
03-29-2005, 12:11 AM
[QUOTE=TomC]So now I am Bobby too, huh Midnight? Boy, you sure spend enough time worrying about who I am today.

PS....Thanks RB for letting me know about the posts![/QUOTE

http://www.handicappingedge.com/2002_summer_catalog.pdf

How did you end up with "instapick"? if you click on this site it say's
CLINT TRACY'S INSTAPICK and the beat goes on........
When i first saw your add i didn't think i purchased it from you,
now i know. it just keeps getting deeper, and deeper.:eek:

hwnn.

Speed Figure
03-29-2005, 12:30 AM
Why would they still have things up from 2002?

TomC
03-29-2005, 12:33 AM
Deeper and deeper? nahh, its just so funny how obsessed you guys are with me. I cant imagine someone putting so much time into someone else that they disagree with, especially when its about this subject. Al Gore gave up the fight faster in 2000 than you guys are with me.
RPM has many products in their catalog. Its hard for him to continually come up with new items, so sometimes he will buy the ideas. Much like he bought the rights to Instapick (the original) for a set period of time. He liked it, used it, believed in it and did not refuse a refund to anyone that wanted one. Now I have updated Instapick to Instapick Ultimate, adding the qualifer rules so the user will know which plays on the card hit the most consistently.
Maybe I didnt make this point clear, but YOU DONT HAVE TO BUY IT. Someplace, somewhere, you guys thought a law was passed saying YOU MUST BUY INSTAPICK ULTIMATE. Well I am here to put your fears to rest. Its not true.
Now go spend more time digging up whatever else you care to on me. Maybe you can find my 3rd grade book report where I contradicted myself, and I only read the cover, not the entire book. Oh, and please dont tell the teacher that I have a peice of gum in my mouth in class.
PA..I am sorry, but they just wont let it rest. The only way for sure is if you close my account, and then I wont be able to answer. Feel free!

mikeb
03-29-2005, 12:34 AM
Why would they still have things up from 2002?

I don't think it's b/c they ran out of money?:D

midnight
03-29-2005, 01:15 AM
RPM has many products in their catalog. Its hard for him to continually come up with new items, so sometimes he will buy the ideas. Much like he bought the rights to Instapick (the original) for a set period of time. He liked it, used it, believed in it and did not refuse a refund to anyone that wanted one.

Minus a 25% restocking fee.

PA..I am sorry, but they just wont let it rest. The only way for sure is if you close my account, and then I wont be able to answer. Feel free!

No worries. Your ample army of clones....sorry, I mean supporters.... will be able to answer for you.

Are you SURE you don't have a daughter named Kat?

Hosshead
03-29-2005, 05:02 PM
Now I have updated Instapick to Instapick Ultimate, adding the qualifer rules so the user will know which plays on the card hit the most consistently.
Question: Has it been updated to use Procaps?

Kreed
03-29-2005, 06:13 PM
Lighten up guys, the catalogs of systems are fun reading. If you can't afford
to blow a few hundred every year on silly stuff then why are you gambling at
all? That's pocket change & if it NOT to you then don't tempt yourself. But
you won't ever find that really good black box for sale. NO WAY. And that includes MR Quadratic & Son --- even though their product might be classy & well-meant & worth the bucks just to see its presentation. In fact, well, just
let me stop there, but YOU can develop your own GOOD system. JUST make
it a general system --- one that applies to LOTS of races, because if you don't
then you will succumb to Formula's cautions.

midnight
03-29-2005, 06:34 PM
[QUOTE=Kreed]Lighten up guys, the catalogs of systems are fun reading. If you can't afford
to blow a few hundred every year on silly stuff then why are you gambling at
all? That's pocket change & if it NOT to you then don't tempt yourself. /QUOTE]

Agreed. I spend a few hundred every year on systems, methods, books, etc. Most are junk, none work automatically, and I don't expect them to. Almost all of them give me some food for thought or help me see something in a different way, and in that way, they're worthwhile. The main thing is to not expect them to work as-is and make money forwardly.

Lefty
04-02-2005, 08:35 PM
Hey, jeez, I'm agreeing with Kreed. Fourth sign of the Apocolypse? Anyway, lord knows i've spent my share on software. Curiosity gets ahold of me, a lot.