PDA

View Full Version : Maybe Hillary is running after all..

sq764
03-18-2005, 06:18 PM
...or maybe even she saw Kerry was a Lerch moron..

http://news.bostonherald.com/politics/view.bg?articleid=73884&format=text

kenwoodallpromos
03-18-2005, 08:13 PM
``I campaigned across the country on behalf of John Kerry, and I am disappointed by the results of this election,'' she said at the time.
In other words, he is a loser and she will run. Too bad.
As little as I like most Demos today, I think Repubs are stronger against Hillary.
I think Gov. Warner could win. I also think Liz Dole may jump in, especially if Hillary runs.
From their website-Welcome to the National Republican Senatorial Committee (NRSC) "About Us" page. It is our sole responsibility to make sure that Republican Senate candidates are elected to the United States Senate. Leading us in that crusade is our Chair, Senator Elizabeth Dole of North Carolina.

sq764
03-18-2005, 08:24 PM
The Dems did potentially irreparable damage to their credibility last election, not only with their selection in Kerry but the whole campaign.

Then to cry that it was fixed just drove that nail home.. They still have no Repub voters and lost a lot of Dem voters in the process..

Tom
03-18-2005, 11:13 PM
And they are still trying to further destory their chances. George Will, one of the most recognized conservatives, disguised himself and attended a moveon.org rally in Texas and will be reporting on it in the National REview. Sound bytes are already floating around REAL talk radio - not that scare -America crap.

Teddy-boy, Hillary, and any others were there, supposedly talking to a closed group, and thier true colors are showing. Good ole Teddy-the -floater up there screaming about how they need to rally around Robt Byrd's re-election....remeber him? He is double digits in age - 80+ years old, and triple digits in initials....KKK!

Can't wait for the next issue of NR.

Bobby
03-19-2005, 11:23 AM
all she's gotta do is win FLorida and a couple of southern state's. Probably Arkansas and ????????

Assuming she gets the nomination

sq764
03-19-2005, 11:26 AM
all she's gotta do is win FLorida and a couple of southern state's. Probably Arkansas and ????????

Assuming she gets the nomination
What makes you think she could win these Southern states?

Her biggest problem is 3-fold:

1) Republicans won't vote for her
2) Some Dems won't vote for a woman
3) The damage done in this election by the Dems could take a while to repair

Bobby
03-19-2005, 11:40 AM
I just think people will want a leader from another party. 8 years of one party is a lot.

She has to win reelection first.

You might be right on the woman issue. These old women where I live don't like women preachers, so u could I guess infer a woman president too.

The Republicans: McCain, Rudy G, and who else

Tom
03-19-2005, 12:07 PM
Zel Miller! Ole Spit-ball himself!

Can you imaging the States-of-The Union messages!?!?:jump:

sq764
03-19-2005, 12:09 PM
I just think people will want a leader from another party. 8 years of one party is a lot.

You might be right on the woman issue. These old women where I live don't like women preachers, so u could I guess infer a woman president too.

The Republicans: McCain, Rudy G, and who else
I think Rudy really hurt his chances with his Police Chief goof.. I think GW was a little pissed at him about that one..

PaceAdvantage
03-19-2005, 12:45 PM
I think Rudy really hurt his chances with his Police Chief goof.. I think GW was a little pissed at him about that one..

Forget Rudy and blame Bush and his advisors (I guess Rudy counts as an advisor) on this one. How the hell Kerik ever got to the point where he was top choice is beyond me. Everyone and their mother-in-law knew about the many skeletons in this guy's closet. It's amazing he was ever seriously considered for Homeland Security chief.....

lsbets
03-19-2005, 01:06 PM
Rudy will never be the nominee, and it is not because he is pro choice. The guy had a very messy, very public divorce, and a lot of people don't like the way his ex-wife found out they were getting a divorce - when Rudy announced it at a press conference. The guy was without question the best thing to happen to NYC in a long, long time. He cleaned up the mess that Dinkins never dealth with, and was instrumental in NYC regaining its status as the greatest city in the world. But, he has too much baggage to be President.

JustRalph
03-19-2005, 06:09 PM

No she doesn't.............it won't matter what office she holds or if she does at all.

Somebody name me a state that Hillary could win.........that is considered southern? I don't think she could win any in the south...........

NoDayJob
03-19-2005, 10:45 PM
I think she'd make a fabulous Sexy Prexy. I have just re-registered, because I knowed in my heart that she's the smartest woman on the planet. Yes, I will be campaigning for her. If you need bumper stickers please, please, contact me at http://www.hillary_for_sexy_prexy.com.
Oh yes, we'll be accepting donations as small as $1,000,000,000,000,000, too. I'll be working tirelessly for her election to the presidency of the United States of A------

<SCROLL DOWN>

fghanistan.

Ciao baby,

NDJ

P.S. Get her and Bill's books at Amazin' Dot Com

Tom
03-20-2005, 12:35 AM
I don't see anyone on either side, at this point, that I consider for dog catcher let alone president. The heard is weak.