CRAP SHOOTER #3
6-1 ML
Dallas Stewart/Pat Day
Won Training Race at FG on March 6 "under wraps"
Dynamite 6f gate drill 13 days ago.

How do you spell L-I-V-E!

cj
04-17-2002, 05:23 PM
Nicely done rrbauer! Thanks for the heads up, I usually avoid these types of races like the plague!

CJ

Jake
04-18-2002, 12:40 AM
Richard,

I'm curious where you find information about the training races? Very heady pick at a nice price. Hope you popped a 3-bagger with it .

smf
04-18-2002, 01:40 AM
Jake,

The FG training race info can be found at www.fgno.com

>click on "racing", then "training races".

The 3/6 TR can be seen here

http://rs.eonstreams.com:8080/ramgen/fgno/training3_9.rm

This is another great handicapping tool for us that FG gives to all handicappers. Watching these TR's are interesting in that not many trainers have their runners give any effort whatsoever in TR's but TR's are mandatory in order to start @ FG. Watch the efforts and listen to Chad and Mike for tips on runners. You'll find some future winners, some at good prices.

Stewart was quoted in the show that Crap Shooter was pointed for Keeneland.

p.s. FG training race watchers won't pee on the floor here b/c you'll be watching the show, robbing us of precious bandwidth......really! All are welcomed.

rrbauer
04-18-2002, 11:55 AM
smf

Sometimes we get lucky! I hardly played FG this year but did visit their web site on occasion and looked at the training race info. I had placed the "under wraps" comment in my note file for CRAP SHOOTER. That info got retrieved when I looked at the KEE entries for R3. The reason that I even looked at KEE was because of some horses running later in the day. I (my computer does) grade all works 4f and up (major tracks) and the 6f gate drill that I referred to told me that if he ran to his works that he could beat those horses. It was a nice win for the horse and a good score for me. Sometimes life is good!

Jake
04-18-2002, 02:43 PM
SMF,

Thanks. Nice piece of advice. I forget how much good information is being posted on the individual track sites.
I think I'm going to start a Grand Tour and see what I have been missing. Thanks again.

Originally posted by smf
Jake,

The FG training race info can be found at www.fgno.com

>click on "racing", then "training races".

The 3/6 TR can be seen here

http://rs.eonstreams.com:8080/ramgen/fgno/training3_9.rm

This is another great handicapping tool for us that FG gives to all handicappers. Watching these TR's are interesting in that not many trainers have their runners give any effort whatsoever in TR's but TR's are mandatory in order to start @ FG. Watch the efforts and listen to Chad and Mike for tips on runners. You'll find some future winners, some at good prices.

Stewart was quoted in the show that Crap Shooter was pointed for Keeneland.

p.s. FG training race watchers won't pee on the floor here b/c you'll be watching the show, robbing us of precious bandwidth......really! All are welcomed.