PDA

View Full Version : Fusaichi Rock Star: a bit sick.

JPinMaryland
03-11-2005, 01:35 PM
I dont think it's anything serious, he's running a fever I guess. Dunno if he misses any races, was he scheduled to go this week? Not a good year for Sekiguchi...

Suff
03-11-2005, 01:55 PM
I dont think it's anything serious, he's running a fever I guess. Dunno if he misses any races, was he scheduled to go this week? Not a good year for Sekiguchi...

Did you personally take his Tempature? Or did you read it somewhere?

The way you said that "you" don't think its serious makes me think you gave him a tylenol and told him to call you the morning.

JPinMaryland
03-11-2005, 03:44 PM
Going from what I read on the net. Now I cant find the story. Was it in one of the blogs? Not having a good googling day, I'm afraid...

JPinMaryland
03-16-2005, 06:33 PM
Just a followup, since Suff doesnt believe me. This is from the Downey Profile (theDowneyProfile.com or something):

He [Fu Rockstar] got sick after that race [san vincente] and would appear to be too far behind in his training to make much of a further impact on the Kentucky Derby Trail.

The site has good info, but it tricky to navigate, it's under a section called "Just in Case."

Suff
03-16-2005, 07:01 PM
hey.. I didn't doubt you.. I just wanted to read it..

I have Future wagers...$$$...

I'm in a Gazilion Triple Crown Pools...more $$$$

I have contest entrys.. he could be in my stable.. = Fun Fun Fun

I just want INFORMATION..

Never questioned you personnally. I'm an info junkie.. You have info,,,I'm on it.

---

at ease soldier