PDA

View Full Version : I guess Theresa Heinz is out of Betty Ford

sq764
03-08-2005, 11:16 AM
http://www.drudgereport.com/flash3thk.htm

This chick embarrassed the Dem party so much during the last campaign, is she trying to bury them already for 2008?

46zilzal
03-08-2005, 05:22 PM
Now there is a REALLY RELIABLE source!

Kreed
03-08-2005, 05:39 PM
Isn't it sad, so Very Sad, that some morons would (a) refer to Drudge as a
source of anything and (b) seek to demean a woman, especially a fabulously
wealthy woman, with rumor. Maybe its the LoCarb typing.

PaceAdvantage
03-08-2005, 06:08 PM

Actually, the source is not Drudge. It's the Seattle Post - Intelligencer

46zilzal
03-08-2005, 06:10 PM
Actually, the source is not Drudge. It's the Seattle Post - Intelligencer
talking about SPIN

PaceAdvantage
03-08-2005, 06:14 PM
I don't know a thing about the Seattle - Post Intelligencer, so if that was a joke, it was lost on me....I assume it is a daily based in Seattle?

46zilzal
03-08-2005, 06:18 PM
I don't know a thing about the Seattle - Post Intelligencer, so if that was a joke, it was lost on me....I assume it is a daily based in Seattle?

The PI and the Times

sq764
03-08-2005, 08:03 PM
The Seattle Times isn't reliable? Wow, thanks for the heads up..

sq764
03-08-2005, 08:05 PM
Isn't it sad, so Very Sad, that some morons would (a) refer to Drudge as a
source of anything and (b) seek to demean a woman, especially a fabulously
wealthy woman, with rumor. Maybe its the LoCarb typing.
Thanks for the moron reference by the way..

a) He was referencing the article, he didn't write it

b) How is it demeaning a woman by posting that she said the election was rigged? And who gives a living shit if she is wealthy or not? Is there some sort of honor in marrying into money?

c) Why do you respond to anything here with your childish responses? I have not seen you add one useful comment or idea to anyone's post. Just some insuting gibberish.. Please go away.

toetoe
03-08-2005, 08:39 PM
TKer was actually, believe it or not, GORGEOUS in her heyday.

Did not know that Betty Ford was the dam. Who was the sire, Earl "Fatha" Heinz, maybe?

ElKabong
03-09-2005, 06:57 AM
Mommy Ketchup woulda made for a nice dog and pony show in the WH, I gotta admit. Those glazed over eyes and slurred speech would go over great in interviews with Barbie Waters. :D

When I read her quote on the election being "hacked" it brought back memories of Hillary's failed "vast right wing conspiracy" pitch. Both, laughable.

PaceAdvantage
03-09-2005, 09:49 AM
I had a left wing conspiracy going against me last night....every time I shoveled the snow, the liberal plows would come by and push more onto my sidewalk!

ElKabong
03-09-2005, 09:58 AM
I have a cousin from Minnesota visiting for a coupla weeks. Told her if she got homesick, she could shovel sunshine off my driveway ;)