PDA

View Full Version : All Ways Software?

jk3521
04-15-2002, 08:13 PM
Are there any Allways/Millenium users present or past on this message board? I am curious as to how well the program works. It seems to me that it gives so much information that it can be confusing. Are there any short cuts to success with the program, also.

Also, I wonder if there are any Procapper by Stanbrite users present or past around?

Lefty
04-15-2002, 08:19 PM
I used Procapper and its Wizard(database) and thght it was a good prgm on the way to possible greatness when Stan left.

jk3521
04-15-2002, 08:22 PM
Lefty,

I understand that Stan has been working on a new version of Procapper, but I haven't heard anything from him for four or five months.

wes
04-15-2002, 09:07 PM
I used the program a couple years ago and dam near went broke purchasing data for it. It has too much to keep up with. I'm not sure its any better than some of the other programs. I like Equisim its a dam good program for anyones money. It has a great chance to become better as Nathan keeps updating the program. The program is no slouch now when it comes to winning with it. Get about 8 or 10 days of data and give the program a work out and you will like what you see.

wes

Trijack
04-16-2002, 12:08 AM
I have been using Always for a few years. Last August purchased Always Professional and have had been successful with it but I strictly bet tri's Did very good at Santa Anita until March 1 this year. Had to quit as I prepare income taxes. When Hollywood starts up will start betting again. I think one has to put a lot of time in learning how to use it. Like any other hdcp programs one must learn how to use them. No program is going to make you rich overnight.

tboles
04-16-2002, 06:13 AM
I use Procapper. Just curious....when did you hear Stan
was working on a new version of Procapper!?

Tony

CumberlandBluesHSH
04-16-2002, 12:25 PM
I used All-Ways for a couple years ('96-'97 I think, I'd have to look it up). I didn't do well with it at first - but as my database grew I was able to build more accurate models with it and had some success. Gave it up because I wanted to play more than 2 circuits - and with the data expense, playing more than 2 circuits was cost prohibitive given the small wagers I could afford to make at the time.

Lefty
04-16-2002, 12:46 PM
jk3521, I e-mailed Stan a few months ago to ask if he had any copies of Procapper since mine got corrupted. He said no and didn't mention anything about a new ver.