PDA

View Full Version : George W Bush Quotes

Bobby
02-28-2005, 02:01 PM
1. "This foreign policy stuff is a little frustrating." —as quoted by the New York Daily News, April 23, 2002

This is one of my favorites. Foreign policy really has been a frustration for him.

2. "I'm the master of low expectations." —aboard Air Force One, June 4, 2003

I agree completely.

3. "There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again." —Nashville, Tenn., Sept. 17, 2002

What an idiot.

4. "You work three jobs? … Uniquely American, isn't it? I mean, that is fantastic that you're doing that." —George W. Bush, to a divorced mother of three, Omaha, Nebraska, Feb. 4, 2005

yea, that's quite uniquely american.

46zilzal
02-28-2005, 02:20 PM
There is a website with hundreds of these called dubyahspeak.com I think...do a google to find it

PaceAdvantage
02-28-2005, 04:12 PM
Hey Bobby, you think that if we followed every American around for a few years with a microphone, we'd come up with a few hundred million doozies, right?

I know I blow a brain fart every now and then....I bet you do to....

And I consider myself a little brighter than your average Forest Gump....

boxcar
02-28-2005, 04:24 PM
PaceAdvantage:

Hey Bobby, you think that if we followed every American around for a few years with a microphone, we'd come up with a few hundred million doozies, right?

And from what I've read of Bobby's posts, it's difficult to escape the nearly inconceivable conclusion that Forest Gump is brighter than Bobby. :D

Boxcar

Secretariat
02-28-2005, 04:44 PM
Bobby,

They'd be funny if they weren't so sad. That last one, this past month, is the one that's the most telling.

Bobby
02-28-2005, 04:48 PM
Everyone has "brain farts." No denying that. It's just bush has more than he any PRESIDENT should. With Bush, we're talking maybe president of the MASONS, Rotary or something like that. President of the U.S.? No way. Never would of thought it. The late-nighters make fun of him all the time, almost every night. Much more than Bush 1 or Clinton--that is, they make fun of his APTITUDE to be president. He has Very little aptitude to be president of the US. Of course, he has smart people around him: powell, cheney, etc..

Yea, that last one really is sad. Can't beleive he'd say something like that. Boxcar wouldn't tell somebody that.

boxcar
02-28-2005, 05:34 PM
Bobby wrote:

Yea, that last one really is sad. Can't beleive he'd say something like that. Boxcar wouldn't tell somebody that.

Whatya mean I wouldn't? I just did. It's nothing personal, though. The 3-D (Dumb to Dumber to Dumbest) Syndrome is just one of several pernicious side effects to the Disease of Liberalism. :lol:

Boxcar

Kreed
02-28-2005, 05:38 PM
Get rid of that AV ... for a guy your age its demeaning. Besides, it's a stock
AV worn by fascists.

hcap
02-28-2005, 06:17 PM
"The illiteracy level of our children are appalling."—Washington, D.C. Jan. 23,2004.

A few more "brain farts". The Complete Bushisms...

http://slate.msn.com/id/76886/

boxcar
02-28-2005, 07:06 PM
Kreed wrote:

Get rid of that AV ... for a guy your age its demeaning. Besides, it's a stock
AV worn by fascists.

It only demeans clueless, unrealistic, elitist, "free-thinking", "open-minded" liberals. The avatar accurately depicts the only manner in which most libs are capable of attaining to anything remotely resembling deep thought. Therefore, it stays.

Besides, sir...it is a form of free speech, which I'm sure you support, and above all else -- of which you can be tolerant. :lol:

Boxcar

JustRalph
02-28-2005, 07:15 PM
How many people in this thread have had 3 jobs at the same time?

I am just wondering.............count me as one that has...........

you guys act like busting your ass to get ahead is a bad thing.

I suppose you would fit in better in France........where they are pissed because the government wants to go back to a 40 hour week.............from 35 hours

Suff
02-28-2005, 07:31 PM
you guys act like busting your ass to get ahead is a bad thing.

Get ahead. Key words. 3 Jobs to survive is more like it. If your getting ahead...great. and I mean that. Most people I know that work 2 or even 3 jobs...do so, because they HAVE to. To survive.

This constant France bashing is ??.

You do know that France Fought with us in the revolutionary war? And that with out France they'd be no America like we know it today. And France supplied us with virtually all of our supplies to fight the war. And France, when it was the dominat world leader after the Napolenic Empire, negotiated the Loiusianna Purchase with us because they believed in our principals , and wanted to assist our upstart nation. If anything.. We are indebted to France in perpitude. You can't start History in 1944 and call in accounts on debts that are owed. If anything, the only thing we did in WW2 was payback.

And as caveat... You watch Lebanon become a succesful Middle East Democracy quicker than Iraq. Thanks to France. Who after WW1, made it a safe haven for Christians, seperate from Syria. And has been working Diplomatically to oust Syria, so Lebanon can Vote. All without a War. (yet)

Kreed
02-28-2005, 07:37 PM
of course, you will keep to it, but really isn't that AV just a bit tired? I'm NOT
challenging your right 2 display IT, but your judgement in using it so long. It's
now a cliche, pardon my french, LOL. I just think you could be more recent,
more insightful, if possible.

chickenhead
02-28-2005, 07:43 PM
Who cares how many jobs you have! She can get 10 crappy jobs for all I care, good for her. Or she can get one good one.

Doesn't make her particularly admirable, or an object of pity. Makes her just about like everyone else. Doing what she's got to do.

What's the beef?

sq764
02-28-2005, 10:13 PM
1. "This foreign policy stuff is a little frustrating." —as quoted by the New York Daily News, April 23, 2002

This is one of my favorites. Foreign policy really has been a frustration for him.

2. "I'm the master of low expectations." —aboard Air Force One, June 4, 2003

I agree completely.

3. "There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again." —Nashville, Tenn., Sept. 17, 2002

What an idiot.

4. "You work three jobs? … Uniquely American, isn't it? I mean, that is fantastic that you're doing that." —George W. Bush, to a divorced mother of three, Omaha, Nebraska, Feb. 4, 2005

yea, that's quite uniquely american.
Imagine the people that voted for the guy who lost to this 'idiot' :D :D :D

boxcar
02-28-2005, 10:16 PM
Kreed wrote:

of course, you will keep to it, but really isn't that AV just a bit tired? I'm NOT challenging your right 2 display IT, but your judgement in using it so long. It's now a cliche, pardon my french, LOL. I just think you could be more recent,
more insightful, if possible.

As long as there are any Libs alive in America, I'll have to keep using it to remind them of all the mental deficiencies caused by their Disease. :D

Hey...whatya think of JR's? Now that's downright disrespectful. :D

Boxcar

Tom
02-28-2005, 10:23 PM

You want some closer-to-home stupid stuff? Do a search here for "Bobby!"

kenwoodallpromos
02-28-2005, 10:42 PM
The media thinks they are funny; but some are true. Foreign affairs is frustrating when you have Demos and most of Europe sabatoging the policies.
Bush- "Being president is a hard job". Very funny and very true.

sq764
02-28-2005, 10:44 PM
Get ahead. Key words. 3 Jobs to survive is more like it. If your getting ahead...great. and I mean that. Most people I know that work 2 or even 3 jobs...do so, because they HAVE to. To survive.
(yet)
You ever think MAYBE SOME people don't want to work until they are 65? And they work side jobs to either save for retirement or save for their child's education?

You need to get to know some more people, to broaden your world..

Bobby
03-01-2005, 10:32 AM
"You work three jobs? … Uniquely American, isn't it? I mean, that is fantastic that you're doing that." —George W. Bush, to a divorced mother of three, Omaha, Nebraska, Feb. 4, 2005

What divorced mom of 3 wants to work 3 jobs? I've never met one. Her kids need her in their day-to-day lives. yea, george it is uniquely american that a mom has to have 3 jobs to support her family.

sq764
03-01-2005, 10:41 AM
"You work three jobs? … Uniquely American, isn't it? I mean, that is fantastic that you're doing that." —George W. Bush, to a divorced mother of three, Omaha, Nebraska, Feb. 4, 2005

What divorced mom of 3 wants to work 3 jobs? I've never met one. Her kids need her in their day-to-day lives. yea, george it is uniquely american that a mom has to have 3 jobs to support her family.
Shouldn't you be more concerned about the lack of child support from the father(s)??

Maybe I am being inconsiderate, but where did people start to get the idea that everyone in this country should be well off, or even comfortable? Why should poor people who choose to continue to have children be rewarded? Should they get a pay increase? Or should they work multiple jobs to support them??

Where is the responsibility? Why continue to have children if you cannot support the ones you have?? Yes, it's the children that suffer unfortunately, but what can you do?