North Carolina -6 (1 unit)

Indiana +4 (Double)

Ohio St. -2 (1 unit)

Better Today, Both Double Plays Indiana and Boise St. won outright

3-2 -Plus 3 units for the day

15-16 and Plus 3 units for season

cj
02-28-2005, 02:15 PM
I don't bet sports, but I'm a fan and I read the selections. I have to say, I don't think I've seen a winning pick in a Maryland game yet. How anyone could lay 6 to Maryland at home against a North Carolina team missing its best player is puzzling to me. But again, I don't bet sports, I guess there must have been something I'm missing, just a disappointed Terps fan. They don't give you a W for covering!

BetHorses!
02-28-2005, 07:58 PM
I don't bet sports, but I'm a fan and I read the selections. I have to say, I don't think I've seen a winning pick in a Maryland game yet. How anyone could lay 6 to Maryland at home against a North Carolina team missing its best player is puzzling to me. But again, I don't bet sports, I guess there must have been something I'm missing, just a disappointed Terps fan. They don't give you a W for covering!

That was a bad selection by me because I made the game 9 but did not account for the fact that McCants was out again. My bad.

I do not like laying points with anyone on the Road but a line is a line and you have to believe in your numbers no matter the situation. Its like betting an 0-12 Maiden at 8-1 that has a big edge on your figs, the horse doesn't like to win but the CJEYER fig is huge! :)