PDA

View Full Version : When Stars get sick...

sq764
02-23-2005, 10:25 PM
Maybe it's me, but does anyone else find it odd that everytime a 'star' gets a stomach virus or the flu, they have to be rushed to the hospital?

Michael Jackson gets the flu and rushed to the emergency room. Jessica Simpson the same..

Am I just being a rebel by taking some alka-selzer and some rest??

Tee
02-23-2005, 10:35 PM
If I had the bucks to go get buffed up at the hospital every time I got sick......

Tom
02-23-2005, 11:21 PM
Big bucks make you a woosy. :D
It wasn't so much "Mikey Macabre" going to the hospital as it was getting out of the courthouse. He got sick when the judge annouced a "recess" and he found out there were no little boys to play on the swings with! :eek:

so.cal.fan
02-23-2005, 11:38 PM
You guys are all just jealous, because you aren't "special" like Michael Jackson.
:lol:

JustRalph
02-24-2005, 06:47 AM
You guys are all just jealous, because you aren't "special" like Michael Jackson.
:lol:

Good One..............

I can't wait until he is in prison and he is in the "clinic" every day for some kind of treatment.........we will have to hear about that too..........

toetoe
02-24-2005, 09:16 AM
Maybe they were getting their stomachs pumped?

so.cal.fan
02-24-2005, 10:34 AM
:D

Ralph,
I know you are jealous of his hair!
I hate to tell you this....but it's a WIG!
I have a friend who used to work for a famous hair transplant doctor in Beverly Hills.
She told me he doesn't have a dozen hairs on his head, and they are just weird little whisps!
She said he is also one weird freak!
Gee, what a suprise! :lol: :lol: :lol:

andicap
02-24-2005, 11:48 AM
Maybe it's me, but does anyone else find it odd that everytime a 'star' gets a stomach virus or the flu, they have to be rushed to the hospital?

Michael Jackson gets the flu and rushed to the emergency room. Jessica Simpson the same..

Am I just being a rebel by taking some alka-selzer and some rest??

Stomach flu = Hollywood euphemism for drug or alcohol OD

JustRalph
02-24-2005, 04:26 PM
:D

Ralph,
I know you are jealous of his hair!
I hate to tell you this....but it's a WIG!
I have a friend who used to work for a famous hair transplant doctor in Beverly Hills.
She told me he doesn't have a dozen hairs on his head, and they are just weird little whisps!
She said he is also one weird freak!
Gee, what a suprise! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I met the guy back in 1988 ...........he was dressed up as an old women......to hide from the fans...it is a long story......but I have a friend who is a first cousin............