PDA

View Full Version : TVG & Aqueduct

e_r
02-22-2005, 04:33 PM
Wonder if anyone viewing the races at Aqueduct on TVG can answer the following questions:

1) are the race cards shown in their entirety?

2) are replays shown (immediately following the race or at another point): headon breaks, back side shots, head on stretch shots)?

ty

BillW
02-22-2005, 04:45 PM
e_r,

Yes they show full card and replays next AM.

http://www.dishnetwork.com/content/programming/programming_guides/index.shtml

Bill

Suff
02-22-2005, 04:45 PM
Wonder if anyone viewing the races at Aqueduct on TVG can answer the following questions:

1) are the race cards shown in their entirety?

2) are replays shown (immediately following the race or at another point): headon breaks, back side shots, head on stretch shots)?

ty

Are you asking about the TV? Or the WWW based video. The TV? Forget it. Lucky to get the Post Parade... and replays are rare... unless they have only a few tracks going.

As far as the WWW based video that comes with the account? It is the EXACT SAME signal the SIMO outlets get. Will Pays, Probables, Post Parade and two replays after each race, including the head on... You've played NY from a SIMO location? Ok.. same thing.. not a spec of difference.

e_r
02-22-2005, 04:54 PM
Was asking about the TV version. The WWW version sounds ideal, UNFORTUNATELY, I can't use it cause it requires an account with TVG and they accouts are not open to NY State residents.

Any other betting service that offers online race viewing for their members?

azibuck
02-23-2005, 09:28 AM
I used to have an account with TVG. Did they change the rules for NY residents? Did you simply read that in the info, or did you actually try to open an account? I eventually closed the account of my own accord about two years ago.

fouroneone
02-23-2005, 09:52 AM
Was asking about the TV version. The WWW version sounds ideal, UNFORTUNATELY, I can't use it cause it requires an account with TVG and they accouts are not open to NY State residents.

Any other betting service that offers online race viewing for their members?

sure,

watchandwager.com

or

xpressbet.com

should give you full video

there are tons more though

RunningWild
02-23-2005, 10:10 AM
I have heard that Brisbet and Philly, are good?:cool:

ceejay
02-23-2005, 11:32 AM

Any other betting service that offers online race viewing for their members?I'm pretty sure that youbet (www.youbet.com) is open to NY residents.

rrbauer
02-23-2005, 12:54 PM
Running-

PhoneBet (Philly Park) does not have a contract with NYRA and does not take their action; nor, show their races. You can get the NYRA tote action from the PhoneBet web site (which makes no sense to me!).

speedking
02-23-2005, 10:25 PM
Running-

PhoneBet (Philly Park) does not have a contract with NYRA and does not take their action; nor, show their races. You can get the NYRA tote action from the PhoneBet web site (which makes no sense to me!).

Richard,

You're absolutely right. This makes no sense at all. I moved to PA last month and just opened an account. I am usually at the track or one of their turf clubs 5 or 6 days a week and can bet almost every track in the country, including AQU. Never knew that NYRA was shut out via Phonebet. Yet the bets made on-track through my account still count towards my rebate. What a crazy situation.

speedking