PDA

View Full Version : swap data files?

speedking
02-20-2005, 10:13 AM
I just received a program that is supposed to use Bris comma delimited files at $1 each. Since this is more or less a spot play based program, I'd like to download as many tracks as possible per day to isolate the best plays and find out where it performs best (if anywhere). The software only uses raw data as far as I can tell and does not rely on any proprietary material, specific to BRIS.
Are there any files with a monthly fee for unlimited downloads that I can use in place of the Bris data?

speedking

JimG
02-20-2005, 10:17 AM
Speedking,

TSN offers the Procaps files for $59.95 unlimited per month and they MAY work with your program. You will need to contact the vendor of your program to see if it can use Procaps files. With some programs that are designed for the BRIS "drf" file, you can download the TSN Procaps file "pcs" and change the extension.

You must use the TSN advantage plan to get the $59.95 a month.

Jim

speedking
02-20-2005, 10:22 AM
Thanks, Jim

speedking

midnight
02-28-2005, 04:49 PM
What difference is there between the Procaps files and the regular TSN data files? I notice that you can get either one for $59.95 a month. The Procaps ones come with results data files, whereas the TSN data files come with a nicer (imo) set of PDF PP's--- but you'd have to pay for the results data files.

Speed Figure
02-28-2005, 11:22 PM
What difference is there between the Procaps files and the regular TSN data files? I notice that you can get either one for $59.95 a month. The Procaps ones come with results data files, whereas the TSN data files come with a nicer (imo) set of PDF PP's--- but you'd have to pay for the results data files.The procap files have the race, class, and power ratings . The 50 cent files don't have those. None of these pp's have Pedigree Ratings.

midnight
03-01-2005, 03:57 AM
Thanks for the information.