PDA

View Full Version : Talk about competitive......

zuki
02-20-2005, 05:12 AM
I'm disappointed that Americans feel the need to encroach on Australian territory. According to the local newspaper more Americans were fatally attacked by Great White Sharks than anywhere else in the world last year. That's our patch, damnit. We practically push people in the water when we see a fin just to have that record.
To add insult to injury the world boomerang champion is......an American.
Is nothing sacred to you people?

rokitman
02-20-2005, 11:01 AM
You shouldn't have said that. We're going to have to bomb you.

Zman179
02-20-2005, 12:08 PM
Rumor has it that the Kentucky Derby will be moved to the first Tuesday in November.

CryingForTheHorses
02-20-2005, 04:37 PM
I'm disappointed that Americans feel the need to encroach on Australian territory. According to the local newspaper more Americans were fatally attacked by Great White Sharks than anywhere else in the world last year. That's our patch, damnit. We practically push people in the water when we see a fin just to have that record.
To add insult to injury the world boomerang champion is......an American.
Is nothing sacred to you people?

Hope you dont feel this way about Canadians!

Dan Montilion
02-20-2005, 04:48 PM
What are Canadians?

Dan Montilion

CryingForTheHorses
02-20-2005, 04:53 PM
Yes Dan you got it right Canadians NOT Canadiennes!!

kenwoodallpromos
02-21-2005, 12:08 AM
I've been to Perth. Try gooling your wheels in the prison museum. They have lovely headgear that should fit you nicely! LOL.

toetoe
02-21-2005, 12:16 AM
Careful, Ken. He'll hit you with his perth. He envies us for living up over.

zuki
02-21-2005, 05:27 AM
I do Toetoe, I do. It sounds much better than "down under." But I don't hit anyone with my perth. Too many valuables in it.

You've been to the Fremantle prison museum Ken? Man, I've lived here 30 years and I haven't been there yet. Maybe they'll throw me in there if I hit someone with my perth.

As for you Rokitman, I doubt you guys have many bombs left. I'll have to take that chance. Might need that headgear Ken.

Actually I read a pretty funny quote by baseball pitcher Curt Simmons in the local rag: "Trying to sneak a fastball past Hank Aaron is like trying to sneak a sunrise past a rooster."

Zman179. If you move the Kentucky Derby to the first Tuesday in November why.........no-one would watch it. I think you guys need to re-think that one.

Anyway. It seems people here have a good sense of humour and give as good as they get. Unluckily for you guys, I may stay around a bit.

toetoe
02-21-2005, 08:51 AM
I think you mean CATCHER Curt Simmons, or back-catcher, as pronounced in Black English.

zuki
02-21-2005, 07:20 PM
I think you mean CATCHER Curt Simmons, or back-catcher, as pronounced in Black English.
JUst goes to show you can't trust what you read in the paper.