PDA

View Full Version : AQU SAT

SAL
02-19-2005, 12:00 PM
Picks for Aqueduct Saturday:

R1 #1 Sheer Silk-Trainer does well with the stretchout move, especially when adding blinkers. Jock will probably send this one from the rail.

R2 #5 Parthenon-Comes out of a strong heat, the winner repeated for 20k, and the third place finisher returned to win also. Trainer/jock has had success in the past with newly claimed runners.

R3 #1 Fortunate Storm-Unlucky to lose last time in his route debut. Should get a good trip here.

R4 #9 Snow’s Gone-Though barn doesn’t usually fire with FTS, the sire of this one is doing well. Should be good odds here.

R5 #3 Alicita My Love-Jock was winless last year, but in 2003 he was 30%+ with this barn. Drop is suspicious on ML fav and he will be overbet.

R6 #7 Em B Aye-Tough to go against the chalk here. Gets trainer’s go to jock today (40%+ at AQU).

R7 #4 Jayar-Gave a good account of himself in his second try routing. Not a whole lot of speed signed up here, so he may get a better trip today.

R8 #2 Pavo-ML fav goes to a weaker barn, so I’ll go against him with this one. May get the perfect setup behind the two favorites.

R9 #12 Dearest Heart-Jerkens/Jara doing incredibly well together. Two route efforts on the inner dirt course weren’t too bad. Odds should be decent.

kingfin66
02-19-2005, 01:40 PM
Picks for Aqueduct Saturday:

R9 #12 Dearest Heart-Jerkens/Jara doing incredibly well together. Two route efforts on the inner dirt course weren’t too bad. Odds should be decent.

I say, let's cash a big ticket on this one!