PDA

View Full Version : Saturday Aqueduct Selections.

Suff
02-19-2005, 11:59 AM
I'm no Craig Milkowski.. But I've been known to sniff out a winner from time to time.

Like a broken watch, I'm right twice a day by accident.

r1

Value for me probably going to be on the 3, Christines Dream. Bettors will probably give up on her today .. I see a couple of thing sin her Running lines I like.. and I'm going with the Late Foal angle too (MAY).

Another one worth a look is the Turner First Time starter out of Tommorrows Cat. Turner is a whopping 15 for 24 ITM for the meet, Arroyo up, and a nice steady 3 work pattern over the last 21 days,, while beating 2/3'rds of the AM runners. A nice 4th of 29 a few weeks back. Could be anything.

Value runners race 1 3-6

r2

5-1a

Dying to use the 2 Bullistic Flight because he's a Gelding I know can run a bit. I just keep ripping apart the numbers and can't get him on the ticket. But if he runs it'll piss me off because I'm tossing him. I'm going to play a cheap $3.00 double 2-6 just for kicks.. Why $3.00? Because the last time I bet 2, I was 2.

5-1a---- 2 better not run.

r3

#2 Devil in Excess... 2nd off, fires huge today,, I'm predicting a "Drawing off" win.

r4

Going against convential wisdom here. #9 Snows gone. Jockey is Terrible with a capitial T... But.. I like enough and the price will be right. In Light, First L, Hot Trainer, Value at the windows.

Bathroom break.. back with 2nd half.

Suff
02-19-2005, 02:06 PM
race 5

#7 Speckeled Spice.