PDA

View Full Version : CH DATA PROGRAM

harleyrider48035
02-15-2005, 03:08 PM
I have been a faithful follower of Jim Lehane for a while and have been handicapping for better than 30 years. I have seen alot of so called programs come and go but I have uncovered something that really works and puts great priced horses on the wire. The program is the ch data. With success I have banked more money than I ever have and his insights really improve my handicapping. First Jim is very personable as is his ch data team which I have found very friendly and helpfull.
Today is a wonderful example. 15Feb05 in the 2nd at Philly most were looking at chalk city but I opted using the ch data aff numbers instead and uncovered the 10 to be the outstanding one with the 3 1 and 5 in that order next well coming off the last turn the 10 was out playing somewhere and then inside the 8th pole he comes flying to beat the field and pay a respectable 13.00 with a 86 dollar per and a 368 tri. Not bad for a days work that took less than 5 minutes to uncover.

garyoz
02-15-2005, 03:41 PM
Looks like an advertisement to me. You aren't Jim by chance?

harleyrider48035
02-15-2005, 03:46 PM
No I am NOT jim and look at it however you want to I am just stating facts. So believe as you will or not It's only more money for me in the bank when people are hooked on chalks and wonder why their horse did not win

garyoz
02-15-2005, 03:53 PM
Obviously you are broadcasting this to the world in order to protect your prices (LOL). that's smart

hurrikane
02-15-2005, 03:55 PM
hey harley dude.
welcome and you should get use to that kind of response from a redboard.

I have seen Jim's stuff, get emails from him, haven't tlaked to him in quite some time. Had the same problem though. Everything I got was always after the fact.

easy solution Post some pick, the reason why you pick them(with ch?) and see the results. (this is before the races of course)

as for the Jim question...you would not be the first seller of wares to pretend to be someone else, join the board and then start raving on a method to buy.

again, welcome.

PaceAdvantage
02-15-2005, 04:27 PM
It's only more money for me in the bank when people are hooked on chalks and wonder why their horse did not win

Advertising to the world that you have a program that works will only hurt your prices in the long run....

Time to close this thread, it's a little useless....:rolleyes: :bang: :rolleyes: