PDA

View Full Version : Helfman Formula

redhorse
02-11-2005, 05:27 AM
Doe's any one have any experience or comments on this handicapping program, The Helfman Formula.
Thank's
Redhorse

John
02-11-2005, 04:28 PM
Yes Redhorse,

I have it. Dr Helfman started with just his Helfman picks software.This was good for picking longshots. It went after early speed horses that had been off the board.I had some great prices when I could find a track that the early speed was running good. Then Dr Helfman upgraded his software to include a Power number selection and a Gold selection. Some people that are close to Dr Helfman tell me He goes to Gulfstream every year and wins for the meet.
all and all I enjoy the program when I use it.

fergie
04-02-2006, 09:33 AM
Noticed PA is running an ad for The Helfman Formula, and not wanting to be on the end of someone's frog gigger, I did a search, which found this from Feb '05.
Wondering, are there any new users here since then? If so, what kind of results are you getting with this software?
fergie

TRM
04-02-2006, 01:16 PM
Hey Ferg-

Where is Hilltop Lakes, TX?

fergie
04-02-2006, 07:39 PM
Hi TRM,
Hilltop Lakes is a nice little retirement community about halfway between Dallas and Houston. Story is that Victory Gallop used to work out here at the equine facility.
fergie:)

jk3521
05-23-2006, 09:00 PM
It's been a while and still no replies as to there being any successful users of the Helfman Formula Software. At a $395 purchase price I am not willing to take a chance with it unless I could hear some positive feedback. Anybody?? :confused: