PDA

View Full Version : Everything you moronic anti-Trumpers said was gonna happen in 2016-2020 under Trump?

PaceAdvantage
10-25-2023, 12:53 AM
Is happening under Biden.

E V E R Y T H I N G

What's your excuse now?

fast4522
10-25-2023, 01:15 AM
Todat Donald J. Trump said that he will stop and prevent World War 3, the question is if it is too late and it is now at our doorstep? Biden has followed every step his masters wanted when they pulled his strings. Now it looks like he has painted these United States into a box, there is a way out but not without killing many many people and revealing technology that others will focus on and catch up on. Here who does not believe we are in a very tight spot?

Inner Dirt
10-25-2023, 10:13 AM
What blows my mind is how every Democrat claimed the whole world was afraid of an unhinged Donald Trump, strange how they will never own saying that now.

As for Biden I have the utmost confidence, Mayor Pete who I hold in extremely high regard said Biden is tireless and works harder than anyone he has ever seen. Biden's brother said he still does bench press reps with 185# which would make him the strongest 80 year old in the world.

Paragraph two was extreme sarcasm. What is comical is people that believe those statements.