PDA

View Full Version : And ya wonder why the Dems keep losing...

sq764
02-10-2005, 05:37 PM
http://www.humaneventsonline.com/article.php?id=6564

Tom
02-10-2005, 09:40 PM
With Screamin' Dean at the helm this ship of fools will run aground. didn't Dena , uh, not win a single thing in the primaires last year? Good logic: Kerry kicked Dena' butt, then Kerry turns out a loser, so let;s put the worse loser in charge!
Dems, heh,heh,heh, Dems...... :D

fast4522
02-14-2005, 05:35 PM
Liberalism is not worth defending.

ponyplayer
02-15-2005, 10:12 AM
You are thinking logically...Those guys don't.

sq764
02-15-2005, 01:34 PM
SOMEDAY, maybe the Dems will try to actually listen to Americans and hear what they want. THEN they can run a campaign to deliver that to them, rather than to keep spouting their flawed agendas to Americans who want nothing to do with it.

If/when that day comes, they will win an election.. Until then...

Bobby
02-15-2005, 01:43 PM
I figure Dems picked Dean b/c he's good at building grass root support. All the Dems have to do is move a little to the center on a few issues, and they'll be fine in the South. We're talking a couple of % points in a few elections and things would be a lot different. So it's not all gloomy.

I'm just ready for the coming Supreme Court fight. Bush is going to try to nominate some controversial, God-fearing judge. Man that'll be a big fight.

sq764
02-15-2005, 02:04 PM
Dems just cemented another losing election with Dean.. They will never learn (and I am glad they don't)

doophus
02-15-2005, 04:19 PM
Easy to answer. Dems don't nominate enuff Rednecks. :D

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2005/2/15/90533.shtml

Rangel Blasts Clinton as 'a Redneck'

Rep. Charlie Rangel is blasting ex-President Bill Clinton as "a redneck" after New York Sen. Hillary Clinton refused for the second year in a row to support his bill to help the mother of police shooting victim Amadou Diallo stay in the country.

"I don’t have the slightest clue who Hillary really is," the dismayed Harlem Democrat tells New York Magazine this week. "All I see is a gal who knew she was as good as anyone else, and she saw this guy she could make something of, so she forfeited Illinois and went to Arkansas."

Rangel then added, "That’s a hell of a move to make for a redneck, which is all he was."

Asked on Tuesday morning if he really thought Clinton was a redneck, Rangel told WWRL Radio's Steve Malzberg and Karen Hunter: "Of course he is. He's from Arkansas."

Later in the interview Rangel tried to backpedal, telling Malzberg he thought the Clintons were "terrific people."

"You have to remember, you know, Lyndon Johnson was one of the best presidents we had and he was a redneck out of Texas," he explained.

The congressman's non-pejorative pejorative comes just days after Sen. Clinton stiffed him on the Diallo case, a move the New York Post described on Monday as "a slap in the face to Charles Rangel."

Without Sen. Clinton's help, Rangel's legislation to grant Kadiatou Diallo and her family permanent resident status crashed and burned in the 2003-04 Congress and has attracted no other support this year.

PaceAdvantage
02-15-2005, 04:30 PM
It's amazing the kind of language some folks can get away with, while others lose their careers in a nanosecond for similar rhetoric....

:rolleyes: :bang: :rolleyes:

Bobby
02-15-2005, 04:59 PM
That's one of the most absurd articles I've read in a long time. Charlie Rangel -- give me a break. What great representation he gives his constituents. Yea, really. Trent Lott GOT AXED for saying roughly the equivalent. What a thug.