PDA

View Full Version : This is a new one - Abortion and Social Security Crisis

sq764
02-08-2005, 11:09 AM
I never thought about this before... Not sure if it's ridiculous or not..

http://www.delawareonline.com/newsjournal/opinion/letters/02082005.html

Abortion contributes to retirement crisis

A Jan. 30 article about Social Security was alarming. It stated "the number of retirees will grow substantially over the next four decades as the birth rate remains relatively flat ... That means far fewer workers paying into the system to support retirees and other beneficiaries." Why do we have far fewer workers? I believe one reason is that since our country legalized abortion 30 years ago, more than 40 million babies have been aborted. If these babies had been allowed to live, they would have grown up to contribute to society in many positive ways, not just monetarily.

We wonder why we are still waiting for a cure for AIDS and cancer. Perhaps the individuals who would have discovered those cures were aborted.

We have sown seeds of violence and murder in this country and we are reaping what we have sown.

Karen Cooper, Wilmington

JustRalph
02-08-2005, 01:59 PM
Man!.......these google ads cover every subject..........

I was reading this thread and noticed an anti-abortion ad on the bottom

Equineer
02-08-2005, 10:12 PM
SQ764,

Should we be surprised that you fell for that hoax?

The name Karen Cooper has been floating around as a favorite hoaxster's nom de plume ever since the original "Night of the Living Dead" in which the little dead girl, Karen Cooper, was portrayed by Kyra Schon.

Does this mean we can expect you to start posting letters-to-the-editor from Freddie Krueger and Jason Voorhees? :D

sq764
02-08-2005, 10:25 PM
A letter to the editor in my local newspaper is now a hoax?

So someone doesn't sign their real name to a letter to the editor? Who gives a shit?

Have you been an asshole your entire life? Why must you try to ruin every single thread with your stupidity??