PDA

View Full Version : AQU SAT

SAL
02-05-2005, 12:24 PM
Picks for Aqueduct Saturday:

R1 #4 Miss Discover-Romped when able to open up early against maidens. Since I don’t see any diehard frontrunners here, I can see a similar scenario today. Entry may be overbet so price may be decent here.

R2 #1 Mary’s Month-Ran decent despite big trouble in the stretch in her debut. I have serious knocks against most of the other runners in here, so I’m anticipating a better effort with hopefully a clean trip.

R3 #5 Academy Brass-Couldn’t keep up with the odds on fav last time. The trainer/jock combo clicking at 36% so far.

R4 #1a Sultry Diva-Barn has already popped with a $50+ FTS this meet for this very owner. Breeding is OK for FTS. Will be a good price here.

R5 #4 Stash the Boots-Looking for a price in this suspect field. This one was popular at the claim box last year at higher levels. Last effort at this level was a good one. Low profile barn will ensure a good price here.

more to come……

Figman
02-05-2005, 01:11 PM
Impressive performance in races one & two - Sal!

SAL
02-05-2005, 01:35 PM
R6 #8 Rush Around-Wow, he really woke when returned to Assmussens care. Tough to go against in this heat.

R7 #2 Seeking the Glory-The “now” horse looks tough here. Bred up and down to love the distance. He has shown that he doesn’t have to have the lead to run well. Expecting him to complete the hat trick today.

R8 Pass. ML fav keeps firing bullets, will be tough here.

R9 #2 Cella Luna-Has had various excuses in her last few races. I think she’s probably going to do best at the route game, and she doesn’t have to deal with slop today. Trainer/jock hit for a $40 winner a few days ago.

IRISHLADSTABLE
02-05-2005, 02:29 PM
Sal,
Nice Cappin

Jimmy