PDA

View Full Version : Conditional Betting Software

lsbets
02-03-2005, 02:07 PM
Is there any software out there that lets you place a bet if the play falls within a certain criteria - for example, if the odds on the 1 at 2 min to post are between 10 and 15 -1? I'm pretty sure At the Races lets you do it for Pinnacle, but is there any software that lets you do that for other sites?

PaceAdvantage
02-03-2005, 02:45 PM
I don't know of any commercially available programs besides ATR. Some of us have rolled our own, and I believe we mostly use BRISbet, since their wagering site uses basic HTML and is easiest to program for...

lsbets
02-03-2005, 02:53 PM
PA, I use Bris, and I'm comfortable with it, and look forward to using it again once I'm home. Unfortunatly, I know nothing about programming. What I'd like to be able to do is select the races I might bet, set the conditions, and then go do other things like play with the kids (or the wife if the kids are with the neighbors). Is there a "programming for total computer dummies" out there that I could reference?

formula_2002
02-03-2005, 03:28 PM
I don't know of any commercially available programs besides ATR. Some of us have rolled our own, and I believe we mostly use BRISbet, since their wagering site uses basic HTML and is easiest to program for...

PA, do you use that excel format I sent along to you for entering the bet conditions ?

I have not use my program for some time now, but I was wondering if the excel format worked for you..

betovernetcapper
02-03-2005, 03:45 PM
I use BrisBet and would welcome such a program-any of you that have rolled your own care to offer a sample of the program? Or would anyone be interested in selling me a program for Bris at a resonable cost, say $25?

PaceAdvantage
02-03-2005, 07:02 PM
Formula, while your excel program did work, I went ahead and programmed my own "bet machine" using Visual Basic.

Nickle
02-03-2005, 08:22 PM
What do you mean Bet Machine?

PaceAdvantage
02-04-2005, 12:11 AM
It's a term of endearment for the program I wrote.

BTW, I'm not sure I'm comfortable with the name NYRA, unless of course you are representing NYRA....

Nickle
02-04-2005, 12:59 PM
Pacer

You can change my name if you want

change it to Nickle

Thanks