PDA

View Full Version : Boston VS Philadelphia. SUPERBOWL.

Suff
02-03-2005, 11:25 AM
It looks like another North East Rumble between two tough towns. With 3 days to go.. Its time to talk some smack.

Philadelphia with all its trade , wealth and regularity is not Boston. The morals of our people are much better, Our manners are more polite and agreeable. We are Purer English. Our language is better, our persons are handsomer. Our Spirit is better, our laws are wiser, our Religion is superior, our education is better. We Exceed them In EVERYTHING!

From the Personal Diary of John Adams, October 9th 1774. 2nd President of The United States of America. And a Boston Native.

Suff
02-03-2005, 11:32 AM

It really is a Great time too be a Boston Sports Fan. We are the Current World Series Champions, We are the Current Super Bowl Champions, Our BC Eagles are ranked 5th in the Nation in NCAA Hoops, Our BC Eagles are ranked #1 in the Nation in NCAA Hockey. We Rock. Philly Sucks. They don't win anything and they are embarassed by Temple University in every sport but mens Gymnastics. Which we'll gladly concede to thier little guys.

Suff Prediction. The Patriots Knock Mcnabb and TO out of the game midway through the 2nd quarter, They go up 24 -0 by halftime, and embarass Philly right out the stadium with a 46-17 ROUT!

See Ya, would'nt wanna be ya!

sq764
02-03-2005, 12:16 PM

It really is a Great time too be a Boston Sports Fan. We are the Current World Series Champions, We are the Current Super Bowl Champions, Our BC Eagles are ranked 5th in the Nation in NCAA Hoops, Our BC Eagles are ranked #1 in the Nation in NCAA Hockey. We Rock. Philly Sucks. They don't win anything and they are embarassed by Temple University in every sport but mens Gymnastics. Which we'll gladly concede to thier little guys.

Suff Prediction. The Patriots Knock Mcnabb and TO out of the game midway through the 2nd quarter, They go up 24 -0 by halftime, and embarass Philly right out the stadium with a 46-17 ROUT!

Yeah, but you still are linked to John Kerry and Ted Kennedy.. So it kind of nullifies any sports highlights you have..

kingfin66
02-03-2005, 08:33 PM

What if the Eagles had Ditka? Then it would have to be Eagles 72, Pats 3 :D

kingfin66
02-03-2005, 08:37 PM
Boston is the trash talking capitol of the world. How can I say this? Easy. Gary (The Glove) Payton, future HOF, plays for the Celtics.

Suff, you forgot to mention that the Celtics, even though there record isn't so good, they are only a few games out of 1st place.

Go Patriots!

toetoe
02-03-2005, 11:11 PM
Suff,
You seem such a nice little fella. What's up with that post? That may be ... MAY be worse than ANY of my 400+ posts. There must be a gracious winner in New England. They can't all be working class versions of the Ancient Romans turning their thumbs down at the Christians, the gladiators, whomever. And yes, Suff, you get shotgun all the way home.

cj
02-04-2005, 02:54 AM
"Boston" Patriots? Please, give me a break, eh? Its no hop, skip, and jump to Foxboro.

BIG RED
02-04-2005, 08:42 AM
They were originally the Boston Patriots, played in the old AFL. Their home feild was Nickerson Feild(Boston University).I think they played in Fenway also, not sure. They may have moved 'down the street' to find more room, but most teams have been moving to another state
Heck, they were almost the Hartford Patriots.

sq764
02-04-2005, 08:45 AM
They were originally the Boston Patriots, played in the old AFL. Their home feild was Nickerson Feild(Boston University).I think they played in Fenway also, not sure. They may have moved 'down the street' to find more room, but most teams have been moving to another state
Heck, they were almost the Hartford Patriots.
So if the Atlanta Braves win the World Series, Bostonians can take credit for that too??

cj
02-04-2005, 10:19 AM
So if the Atlanta Braves win the World Series, Bostonians can take credit for that too??

If the Colts or the Bullets (aka Wizards) ever win, I don't think they'll be dancing in the streets of Baltimore. The Redskins either, which is a similar proximity to Baltimore as Foxboro is to Boston! Come to think of it, lets call them the "Providence" Pats, as I'm nearly certain it is closer to Foxboro than Boston is!

Valuist
02-04-2005, 10:25 AM
I believe the Patriots almost moved to Connecticut fairly recently. Maybe in the past 5-6 years.

John
02-04-2005, 11:13 AM
CJ,
The right pronunciation is: " The New England Patriots "

The team belongs to all 5 NE states. Lately the Pats are being claimed as "America's team." Because, they are clean living guys devoted to their family,fans and their job.

Bostonians and the rest of America are proud of the Pats humbleness and their devotion to the each other. There are NO stars on this team.Everyone contributes something.A lot like you and all your military buddies. You Guys/Gals make up a great team too.[ Maybe that is where the Patriots got it from.]

Suff
02-04-2005, 11:27 AM
"Boston" Patriots? Please, give me a break, eh? Its no hop, skip, and jump to Foxboro.

Dude, Dude Dude..

Relax.. I know its tough not having any Great Sports coming out of Baltimore right now.. Or all of Maryland for that matter. But you don't have to take it out on your Buddy SUFF. Things are Awesome here now... Feel good for me. Don't go all "Geography" on me. Damn. Lol. Listen, Foxboro is much Closer to Boston than Belmont Park is to ManHattan, but people still say its in NYC! Right? And if you go to Staten Island from NYC, It'd be like me being in Rhode Island. You see. Foxboro is 45 minutes from Downtown Boston. Its Boston. Thats that. But further. Suppose a Tourist from Foxboro went to Baltimore. Now I know that sounds silly.. I mean .. Why would anyone from Boston want to go to Baltimore as a Tourist. Its Far Fetched I know. But bear with me.. Suppose a Tourist from Foxboro went to Baltimore.. and there you were selling newspapers on your favorite Corner,,, and you asked them where they were from? They'd say Boston! Not Foxboro, or Asskickinachusetts... They may say New England occasionally, but 9 times out of ten, they'd say Boston. Not Only because most of these Suburbs consider themselves Bostonians,, But also from Pure Pride. It Feels good to be from the Numero Uno HUB OF THE UNVIVERSE... as Boston is known as.

Don't be a Playa Hater.. You can hate the game.. But you don't hate the Playa!

Besides. You do know BC is moving to the ACC next year right? So You'll have plenty of chances to be angry when we make a stepchild of your Beloved Terrapins for the next few decades.

Real Quick.. whats the Six New England States? Maine, New Hamp., Vermont. RI, Mass and Conn. Thats New England. I get a kick out of people that think NY , NJ et al are part of New England. They are not. Its those 6.

So Bob Kraft used a Move to Hartford as a Bargaining chip when Lobbying for Tax Dollars to Build Gillette Stadium. Just a smoke screen. No Matter.

Plus! Cj, Your going to love this one. The guy that owns the Eagles? Yup, You guessed it. From Boston! LMAO. We Can't lose! The Guy that owns the Patriots, Boston Guy, The Guy that owns the Eagles, Boston guy. I mean Bob Kraft was born right down the Street from the House John F Kennedy was Born in. We got this whole Super Bowl thing Surrounded.

Btw.. another little side note. MLB just announced they are moving the Red Sox Home Opener to Sunday Night 4/5/05 so it can be televised Nationally. Guess who our Opener is against? The Yankees! The Evil Empire. So we will be raising our World Championship Flag in Fenway, when the Yankees are on the field! Damn does that Taste great. Again, Please, Hate the game, not the Playa. No one likes a Playa Hater. The greatest day of my Sports Life was when we beat the Yankees 4 staright to win the AL pennant.. In the Bronx, In the House that RUTH Built. I have no doubt, the 2nd greatest day of my life will be raising that Flag in Front of the Nation, and most importantly in Front of all those Yankees and thier "fakee-fans".. And don't be surprised if thats me at the Bottom of the Flag Pole pulling the Rope. Playa!

Suff
02-04-2005, 11:32 AM
I also Noticed that when the expiremental Free weight Handicap ratings came out this year, Maryland Breds got hammered. All those great Stallions that drove the Maryland Breeding Program are dying off or shooting blanks.

But, CJ. I love you Buddy and I want to take care of you. So let me know when your discharge date is, and I'll start looking for a 3 bedroom Cape here in Boston for you and your Family. I'll work with you on your accent, I'll bring you around and show you the streets of a True American City, I'll introduce you to all my Buds. Think about it. You'll finally get to know whats its like to feel like a Champion!

SUFF, Over n Out!

PaceAdvantage
02-04-2005, 01:11 PM
Lately the Pats are being claimed as "America's team." Because, they are clean living guys devoted to their family,fans and their job.

LOL. Yeah right! Even I'm not that naive, and I'm pretty naive at times! How many guys on the Patriots are even from New England?

sq764
02-04-2005, 01:28 PM
CJ,
The right pronunciation is: " The New England Patriots "

The team belongs to all 5 NE states. Lately the Pats are being claimed as "America's team." Because, they are clean living guys devoted to their family,fans and their job.

Bostonians and the rest of America are proud of the Pats humbleness and their devotion to the each other. There are NO stars on this team.Everyone contributes something.A lot like you and all your military buddies. You Guys/Gals make up a great team too.[ Maybe that is where the Patriots got it from.]
Yeah, Dallas was "America's team" for a while there too, weren't they?? Or was that until Michael Irvin got busted for crack and prostitutes? Or before Deion got nailed for crashing his car while loaded? Or before Eric Williams got nailed with 400 lbs of marijuana :-)

Yep, Americas clean livin guys.. I guess clean living ignores the 7 arrests the players on the current NE team have had in the past 3 years :-)

(I found another interesting fact the other day... In the midst of all the talk about how HORRIBLE the Eagles fans are, do you know an average of 30 Patriots fans were arrested per game this year... Sounds a tad hypocritical to me :D )

John
02-04-2005, 02:06 PM
SQ764

What a filthy thing for you to say,wash your thoughts out with soap. How dare you try and compare those scum players with our beloved Patriots. Every Mother and Father will tell you the Patriots are what they want their sons to look up to. The all American Boy [ team ]
You can't buy that can you. And something else SQ764, [is that for Square-head Seven hundred and sixty four]I have never heard you say anything nice about any post.You always look to be negative.

According to the Boston police Report,Six students who were arrested came from Delaware.....2 were expelled from their Boston school.

you can come back on and say what ever you want I will say nothing in return. Because in my book you are nothing.

"GO PATS GO"

sq764
02-04-2005, 02:15 PM
SQ764

What a filthy thing for you to say,wash your thoughts out with soap. How dare you try and compare those scum players with our beloved Patriots. Every Mother and Father will tell you the Patriots are what they want their sons to look up to. The all American Boy [ team ]
You can't buy that can you. And something else SQ764, [is that for Square-head Seven hundred and sixty four]I have never heard you say anything nice about any post.You always look to be negative.

According to the Boston police Report,Six students who were arrested came from Delaware.....2 were expelled from their Boston school.

you can come back on and say what ever you want I will say nothing in return. Because in my book you are nothing.

"GO PATS GO"
Hmm, I don't think my mother would want me to get arrested for unlawful conduct and resisting arrest, would she??

Nor would she want me to be fined over $300,000 for illegal cheapshots on players..

Maybe my momma expected too much of me..

PaceAdvantage
02-04-2005, 05:53 PM
You have to remember, all the "bad" people in Boston never actually originate from New England. They are always labeled "from out of state (usually NY) college student"

;) ;)

Don't you know that only saints are allowed to be native New Englanders?

sq764
02-04-2005, 08:50 PM
You have to remember, all the "bad" people in Boston never actually originate from New England. They are always labeled "from out of state (usually NY) college student"

;) ;)

Don't you know that only saints are allowed to be native New Englanders?
Didn't you know the Boston Strangler was from Queens?

kingfin66
02-05-2005, 08:56 PM
SQ764

"GO PATS GO"

Now that is some good trash talkin'! The Patriots America's Team? I haven't even heard a little bit about that. The Pats are a good team, but to say that "Every Mother and Father will tell you the Patriots are what they want their sons to look up to. The all American Boy [ team ]" is quite a leap.

The Pats are the biggest bunch of cheap shot artists I have ever seen on one field at the same time. Of course, they call it being physical.

All American boys. That's a good one....

Now, if you excuse me, I'm going to go put down my bets.

John
02-05-2005, 09:32 PM
KINGFIN,

Thanks for the link, Very informative

toetoe
02-05-2005, 09:57 PM
Speaking of patriots, can anyone tell me why Sept. 11 is now Patriot Day? Only serious parties, please.

Equineer
02-06-2005, 05:50 AM
A Red-Letter Day For The Letter "P"

Philadelphia 24 - New England 20

And a clean sweep of all the honors by Philadelphia, Pepsi, P. Diddy (a.k.a. Puff Daddy), and the Pro-Life celebrity volunteers who will distribute official FBA cheerleading Pompoms to adult female fans as they enter ALLTELL Stadium.

:D :D

sq764
02-06-2005, 09:27 AM
Speaking of patriots, can anyone tell me why Sept. 11 is now Patriot Day? Only serious parties, please.
http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2003/09/20030904-7.html