PDA

View Full Version : Why Coke Tastes Better at McDonald's

PaceAdvantage
07-06-2023, 12:07 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wDSJ9ABzmo

Tom
07-06-2023, 02:15 PM
Any insights as to why their fries taste so bas?
Bambo tastes beter.

PaceAdvantage
07-06-2023, 02:21 PM
I like their fries...and they're sooo right...Coke does taste way better at McDonalds then anywhere else...even my fridge in most cases, unless it's in cans and is ice cold...then it comes close to Mickey D's coca-cola.

PaceAdvantage
07-06-2023, 02:21 PM
it's hard to screw up fries for me...I like all of them, basically...I'm a fry guy

TJDave
07-06-2023, 03:58 PM
Any insights as to why their fries taste so bas?
Bambo tastes beter.

McDonalds was pressured into stop using beef tallow in 1999.

Tom
07-06-2023, 04:08 PM
it's hard to screw up fries for me...I like all of them, basically...I'm a fry guy

They used to be the best, but the last year or so, around here, they are basically garbage. Always cold, no mater how many people in line, and taste awful.
I threw a handful out the car window to some seagulls, and they all flew away without finishing them.

The best out there is Arby's krinkle fries. :headbanger:

JustRalph
07-06-2023, 04:33 PM
They also mix 3-5% more co2

I have managers who have explained that part to me.

I cannot adjust my co2 mix without going thru a crapload of things and normally we screw it up.

Our soda machines/fountains come straight from coke and they tell me they aren’t allowed to adjust mine for me. One setting suits all

Marshall Bennett
07-06-2023, 10:19 PM
Don't know about their sodas, I do know their food must be eaten pretty hot. Fries left sitting more than 10 minutes after cooking should be tossed. The customer should eat burgers, fries, ect. soon after they're purchased.
Fast food is cheap product (extremely cheap)and if not consumed quickly, the poor quality really shows.

Tom
07-07-2023, 10:10 AM
That's the secret to fast food....the hot grease burns yor mouth and dulls your tasebuds.

CO2, Ralph?
SO, greenhouse gases msake better soda!
GO GLOBAL WARMING :headbanger: