PDA

View Full Version : Just curious here.

ljb
02-01-2005, 03:22 PM
I have been reading these posts for longer then I should have and a question came to me. I was wondering how many of the rightwing supporters on this board actually believe the hogwash being spewed by the neo-cons in charge and how many of you really know they are just feeding the unknowing for support. I know that some of you are smart enough to see the truth and some of you are just supporting your party and some of you are dumb enough to believe the bs. Will anyone of you fess up to your real reason for supporting this lying bunch running the show?
Like I said, just curious. :)
If you would like I could give my opinions of which category you fall in. (some of you, that is)

sq764
02-01-2005, 03:28 PM
Did the election really not happen?? It wasn't 8 million voters? The Iraquis did not risk death to go to vote?

Those lying Republican bastards!!

so.cal.fan
02-01-2005, 03:47 PM
SQ764?

I'm going to borrow your link from another thread here.

Interesting Iraq Perspective From a Dem

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.suntimes.com/output/brow...ws-brown01.html

Tom
02-01-2005, 08:56 PM
Ljb, I wasn't born yeterday. ALL politicians lie to some degree. Bush has lied, Kerry lied, Clinton lied, Regan lied. Grow up. In the real world, people lie. I fall intot he camp that believe I am being told enough truth, backed up with real actions, top know which side is worth backing. The current dem leadership are the professional liars - absollutely no doubt about it. And they are weak, idecisive, confused, and generally stupid. and when you get to Dean, based on his meltdown, I would seriously add mentally disturbed to the list. I just cannot understand how you lemmings (YOU guys never vary, us wing nuts disagree on many issues) can believe some of the garbage you post here.
Of course Bush is not the best man for the job, but he was the best one available the last two elections.
You guys just keep throwing our blind links and quotes and when you are proven wrong, you just disappear for a few days. And then later, keep passing off the same old baseless lies as if they were truth, just as you did in this new post. I keep asking, and you guys never, ever have offered one shed of evidence.....where is your proof that we are taking the oil from Iraq?
I just believe you guys are here with hidden agenda, or just stirring up trouble for shits and giggles, because i just do not believe anyone could be as clueless and ignorant as you and Sec and Hcap and 46 try so hard to portray yourselves. You would never find this website day after day.
Uh....gee, maybe that explains your frequent absences????
Hope that helps clear it up for you. Nothing personal. :eek:

kenwoodallpromos
02-01-2005, 11:05 PM
You stupid libs think you are all mind readers and youi belong in a freak show. Get a brain instead of trying to jump into all the neo-cons' brains.

lsbets
02-01-2005, 11:50 PM
ljb.

I don't buy what enyone tells me. I buy what I see with my own eyes, and you my friend have chosen to be on the wrong side of history.

kingfin66
02-02-2005, 12:07 AM
You stupid libs think you are all mind readers and youi belong in a freak show. Get a brain instead of trying to jump into all the neo-cons' brains.

Kenny,

That was an extremely well thought out, articulate reply.

boxcar
02-02-2005, 12:49 AM
kingfin66 complains:

Kenny,

That was an extremely well thought out, articulate reply.

Sadly, King, this is the only level of communication to which most Libs can relate, without bursting any of their blood vessels in the cerebral area, which in turn would cause additional complications in their nether regions.

Truly a sad state of affairs...but Kenny was really doing the compassionate thing.

Boxcar

ljb
02-02-2005, 10:25 AM
Well based on the responses so far, Sq would have to be a blind follower, Socalfan perhaps the same. Tom shows some sign of being able to think for himself but still adheres to the party line and resorts to name calling when confronted. (a sign of weakness) Lsbets stays true to his duties as a member of the armed forces. Ken also resorts to name calling, a non reply which possibly indicates someone who lets others do his thinking. Boxcar in keeping his reply to under 48 pages and with no mention of the bible appears to be stymied also, I guess this would put him in the same category as Ken.
Have a good day folks. :D

46zilzal
02-02-2005, 11:21 AM
nice to have opinions, but in the long run, NONE of them will effect the outcome

sq764
02-02-2005, 11:28 AM
Well LJB, I think you belong in the category of "Still in denial"...

It's not blind following if you believe in what's happening..

See, what you Dems will someday realize (well you probably won't) is that you don';t have to agree with 100% of the decisions and actions of your 'leaders' and you don't have to defend their poor decisions..

Talk about blind following - you guys defended Kerry as a worthy president.. That's actually bordering on brainwashing.. What could you possibly have been thinking?

(Oh yeah, then you guys appoint Dean now??? THat pretty much assures a defeat in 2008 already)

sq764
02-02-2005, 11:33 AM
nice to have opinions, but in the long run, NONE of them will effect the outcome
Not unless you vote..

Doc
02-02-2005, 07:41 PM
What is it about the Democratic party that you right-wingers find so disagreeable? The party has always stood for helping the working man over the corporation...respect for and protection of the enviornment...women's rights...helping the poor and disabled. Are the Republicans on this message board so against these ideals?

46zilzal
02-02-2005, 07:56 PM
Not unless you vote..
won't make a bit of difference etiher sorry to say

JustRalph
02-02-2005, 07:57 PM
What is it about the Democratic party that you right-wingers find so disagreeable? The party has always stood for helping the working man over the corporation...respect for and protection of the enviornment...women's rights...helping the poor and disabled. Are the Republicans on this message board so against these ideals?

I would say that we are so against your belief that they are helping those classes. You are being duped..........and it has gone on for 75 years...........

Tom
02-02-2005, 09:40 PM

It did in 2000 and 2004.

sq764
02-02-2005, 09:56 PM
Um, Bush won both times I voted, so you are wrong :-)

kenwoodallpromos
02-02-2005, 10:20 PM
I think out of both sides of my brain; you talk out of both sides of your mouth and it is very obvious you are an anarchist at heart. The smiley gave you away.

Exactaman
02-03-2005, 12:42 AM
Will anyone of you fess up to your real reason for supporting this lying bunch running the show?
Like I said, just curious. :)

Well, look at the alternative! :)