PDA

View Full Version : Now explain this

ljb
01-28-2005, 07:56 PM
Well now Bush has said, if the elected Iraq gubmnt tells us to get out, we are outta there.
Is he now letting foreign powers dictate our foreign policy? For shame, for shame.
Don't blame me I voted for Gore :D :D :D

Tom
01-29-2005, 11:29 AM
No, we are fullfilling our promise and our obligation to Iraq. Libs do not easily understand the value of an obligation or a promise. I can see why you are confused.
Since the UN ran out of the country with its tail between its legs, we are once again in there spreading liberty and fighting to set people free. As it has been since 1941.

ljb
01-29-2005, 04:32 PM
Tom,
I know you are smarter then that. It saddens me a bit to see you spouting the neo-cons line here.

Kreed
01-29-2005, 04:37 PM
Tom's been studying with Lefty & other nameless brain deads. Tom, your last
100 posts sucK. Come back to the WR Tom, there you made sense.

Tom
01-29-2005, 07:49 PM
Oh, I get it now! Silly me. How could I have been so blind?
We are holding elections in Iraq. You wack-o's hate that word, the E word, don't you? You just keep losing them to "red people!"
Kind of like offering garlic chicken to Dracula, eh? :D
Sorry. I won't bring up that word again. :rolleyes:

sq764
01-29-2005, 09:11 PM
Well now Bush has said, if the elected Iraq gubmnt tells us to get out, we are outta there.
Is he now letting foreign powers dictate our foreign policy? For shame, for shame.
Don't blame me I voted for Gore :D :D :D
The election is happening whether u like it or not.. Get over it.. Work on your next milestone to unsuccessfullly try to deface..