PDA

View Full Version : What's this

Jeep
01-26-2005, 02:08 PM
I noticed that one of the leading opponents to Dr. Rice's confirmation was Sen Robert Byrd. Why would the demo's parade him out front in this thing. He's a former KKK member who said he'd never go to war with a n_ _ _ _ _ beside him. He burned crosses in black people's yards, wore a white sheet and was actually high up in the Klan. What a guy to denounce a black woman.
Jeep

kenwoodallpromos
01-26-2005, 02:33 PM
These including Byrd are the usual crowd who moan about and block anything the Reps do, right or wrong.
Was Rice asked about anything related to the job of Sec of State? Or was she just accused of being a "yes man" for Bush?

JustRalph
01-26-2005, 07:46 PM
Senator Byrd is the Senior Senator now. Longest in the body. Strom is no longer around.........Byrd gets first dibs on speaking etc......so he always wants to steal the show.......it is protocol to let him go first if he wants..............

Tom
01-26-2005, 10:34 PM
How can they allow that KKK moron to even enter the building?

Show Me the Wire
01-26-2005, 11:11 PM
LITTLE KNOWN FACT,

the KKK evolved from the democratic political party during reconstruction of the South after the Civil War. They used hooligan tactics, including death, to intimidate Southern Blacks from voting Republican.

Seems not much has changed about the Dems hooligism to prevent people from voting.

That KKK fact may explain the guilt the National Dems exhibit when it comes to a specific minority.

Not only did the Dems form the KKK, the Dems were the proud owners too. Now they try to associate the KKK with the Republican party. Talk about spin doctors, the Dems deny their true roots.

Show Me the Wire
01-26-2005, 11:12 PM
How can they allow that KKK moron to even enter the building?

It is politically correct lineage of the Democratic party.