PDA

View Full Version : bush, math and social security

formula_2002
01-26-2005, 10:32 AM
In his current live news coverage, Bush keeps pointing to the "Math". He actually tried to do some "live" calculations.

Scarry stuff.

Thank goodness the chairman of the "Ways And Means" seems to have a lot more on the ball.

GameTheory
01-26-2005, 11:49 AM
In his current live news coverage, Bush keeps pointing to the "Math". He actually tried to do some "live" calculations.

Scarry stuff.

Thank goodness the chairman of the "Ways And Means" seems to have a lot more on the ball.What you must find really scary is that Bush is better at math than you are.

formula_2002
01-26-2005, 11:52 AM
What you must find really scary is that Bush is better at math than you are.

Ahhh,you love me GT... :o

You keep following me all around..

cj
01-26-2005, 02:57 PM

Scarry stuff.

Thank goodness the chairman of the "Ways And Means" seems to have a lot more on the ball.

His math might not be very good, but I bet he knows how to spell s-c-a-r-y.

Unless, of course, you were trying to say he has a lot of scars, and is thus scarry. :D

formula_2002
01-26-2005, 03:22 PM
His math might not be very good, but I bet he knows how to spell s-c-a-r-y.

Unless, of course, you were trying to say he has a lot of scars, and is thus scarry. :D

Once my dog ate my homework and now my browser makes spelling errors.!!

sq764
01-26-2005, 03:58 PM

Scarry stuff.

Is his Math as guddd as yer engalish?