PDA

View Full Version : One $7.00 Winner A Day

FortuneHunter
01-21-2005, 06:38 AM
UNAUTHORIZED ADVERTISING BY COMMERCIAL VENTURES IS STICTLY PROHIBITED, ESPECIALLY WHEN POSTED BY FOLKS WITH FINANCIAL INTEREST IN SAID VENTURES.

Thank you,

The 'Management'

FortuneHunter
01-21-2005, 11:20 AM
See above

FortuneHunter
01-21-2005, 06:28 PM
Ditto

toetoe
01-21-2005, 08:30 PM
I didn't know posters were allowed to nakedly advertise. If so, I stand corrected. The #'s he drew out of a hat ... er, I mean he produced in his scientific study yield a profit of 3.6%, which could be 10.6% if you wagered through Pinnacle. That's no plug, I'm just bending over backward to see the bright side.

NoDayJob
01-21-2005, 09:44 PM
FH,

:) Long time no hear--- Have you or your partner heard anything from Eldo or Phantom? They just disappeared from sight after closing the Yahoo board. :)

NDJ

kenwoodallpromos
01-21-2005, 10:19 PM
If we can hit one winner that pays $7.00 or better per day betting all races, then we can make a profit.
Sorry, makes no sense to me.

andicap
01-21-2005, 10:28 PM
While I have no objection to them posting this stuff, alert readers will notice their lack of subtlety in using shills on the site. Or rather fake people.

Take "Sherry" from Texas who supposedly made a ton of money from the system last fall from this link.

http://www.handicappers-datamine.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?threadid=8790&pagenumber=1

The same independent "Sherry" can now be seen today posting the team's picks for Oaklawn tomorrow here:

http://www.handicappers-datamine.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?threadid=9533

Or is just a coincidence that "Sherry" and Fortune Hunter posted 1 minute apart? And is "senior member" who has posted 2461 times?

Ah, show biz, ain't it grand?

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

ElKabong
01-21-2005, 11:20 PM
Haven't we seen this all before?

Truform and FH has the latest wing ding system....Then they have lemmings or hangers on propping them up as if to say they've come upon something really big.

I've seen their pitches before, and their claims...Not buying it. There are two ways a person can get into a handicapper's pocket. (1) By winning at the windows, (2) selling a service or product. The group that falls into category #2 more than likely can't accomplish #1.