PDA

View Full Version : a New Record. 160.

Suff
01-20-2005, 03:20 PM
I logged on today to see the 7/4/03 "users on line" record was SMASHED, when we had 160 people on PA @ 1:45 pm. The old record was 133... and I think that had , something to do with something, for those of you that remember that lil funny I pulled in NYC!

www.paceadvantage.com musta showed up on TV or another WWW site today. I did'nt figure a Thursday afternoon in the middle of winter for a record breaking day.

If crowds are your thing.. this place is getting more and more.

PaceAdvantage
01-20-2005, 06:59 PM
Hmmm...how about that...I hadn't even noticed....although I have noticed a lot more posts lately....which is nice!

toetoe
01-20-2005, 08:03 PM
Honest to God, I thought it would be about Allen Iverson's shooting.

Suff
01-21-2005, 09:21 AM
Hmmm...how about that...I hadn't even noticed....although I have noticed a lot more posts lately....which is nice!

Ok.. Good. I'm Delighted for you that your site has a strong following, and a great foundation of intellgent, friendly and opinionated Thoroughbred Fans. I fall in the Opinionated Catergory.. :rolleyes: . I think when then Triple Crown preps get really rolling and Spring approachs you'll see even more activity.

I hope I'm not being too nosy.. But fill us in on how the Google ads are doing? You have a Month under your belt. Are they meeting or exceeding your expectations? Do you think your going to make a few shinkles? Enough to offset or even cover your costs? Do you think you could make a projection or prediction that the site may one day make a profit for you?

Congratulations on the new makeover and the increased handle! :D

Suff

PaceAdvantage
01-21-2005, 11:05 PM
Mums the word. ;)

CryingForTheHorses
01-23-2005, 07:28 PM
PA please answer Suff's question.We all would love to know?

PaceAdvantage
01-24-2005, 10:33 AM
McSchell, I'm sorry, but I am not at liberty....

melman
01-24-2005, 10:49 AM
:confused: Come on guys what is with the questions?? If PA is making some cash by working this site I say more power to him. I click on the ad's once or twice a day and hope he is making a killing. This site is a nice source of conversation on horse racing and does not cost a thing. Wish there where more like it. JoeG told me that SteveM was starting to post his views on the Meadowlands harness races again on his site kimstarr.org and that is about the only harness site for free info that I visit. I mix in a little Del Mar Fan Forum and that site that Suff pointed out for t-breds. Almost forgot SQ has a site for harness also and I visit there too. I hope all of them make some money or cover costs with their sites.

melman
01-24-2005, 11:02 AM
:) Geez almost forgot another one, some guy named cj also maintains a free site on the net. Think he must be connected to the French/Dutch mob as his site has pointed out many long priced winners on "fixed" races. LOL

CryingForTheHorses
01-24-2005, 06:51 PM
Its a very "interesting" site with a great cast of characters

Suff
01-27-2005, 04:37 PM

Now it went to 185. Whats going on. You advertising? :D

Lol.

BillW
01-27-2005, 04:47 PM
Now it went to 185. Whats going on. You advertising? :D

Lol.

I'm not sure the counter isn't a little goofy. I did a quick check the other day when the count was really high and 3 of the visiters were looking at a posting of Jimmy's selections dated 5/xx/03. Not that Jimmy's selections aren't excellent - but it seemed strange that 3 different people would be looking at the same 2 year old post on selections??? spooky :eek: