JustRalph
12-03-2022, 01:07 AM
https://hotair.com/headlines/2022/12/02/should-we-stop-them-n515252

Nobody cares….? 35k in merch stolen

azeri98
12-03-2022, 08:31 AM

They shouldn't care when it comes to Apple. They promote Liberalism at every turn.

Tom
12-03-2022, 09:17 AM
Worse than that, they are aiding the Chi-commies put down protestors. Apple supports totalitarianism.

I support robbing Apple stores., heck, I don't care if they burn them down. APPLE IS ANTI-AMERICAN, and anyone using Apple products is supporting their subversion.

JustRalph
12-03-2022, 09:49 AM
Worse than that, they are aiding the Chi-commies put down protestors. Apple supports totalitarianism.

I support robbing Apple stores., heck, I don't care if they burn them down. APPLE IS ANTI-AMERICAN, and anyone using Apple products is supporting their subversion.

It’s quite the conundrum. I use an iPad every day, 4-5 hours a day. It makes running my business so much easier. I’ve tried windows laptops and recently a Msft Surface.

Sorry, nothing comes close to the iPad in flexibility etc. I guess I’ll have to be a hypocrite on this one

TJDave
12-03-2022, 09:59 AM
It’s quite the conundrum. I use an iPad every day, 4-5 hours a day. It makes running my business so much easier. I’ve tried windows laptops and recently a Msft Surface.

Sorry, nothing comes close to the iPad in flexibility etc. I guess I’ll have to be a hypocrite on this one
Agree.
That’s all I use.

MargieRose
12-03-2022, 12:36 PM

Sorry, nothing comes close to the iPad in flexibility etc. I guess I’ll have to be a hypocrite on this oneWell, that is disappointing...character be damned!

In other words, for your convenience...Heil China! :rolleyes:

~

Dave Schwartz
12-03-2022, 12:41 PM

Everyone is a hypocrite, then.

It's just a question of degrees of separation.

Like the people who boycott Disney, including the companies that Disney owns. "Oh, wait... but I really like Winnie the Pooh!"

So, get in line, and give yourself a pass.

Inner Dirt
12-03-2022, 12:41 PM

For all the good you do in your community, we will give you a pass, just once.

MargieRose
12-03-2022, 12:44 PM
Agree.
That’s all I use.Of course! One wouldn't expect anything more from someone at your level.

~

boxcar
12-03-2022, 01:00 PM

Where the heck are those killer robots when victims of crime need one?

Inner Dirt
12-03-2022, 01:18 PM
I suppose I am glad I am a battered old man these days. If I saw that back in the day it would have been open season on dirt bags. If you do today what I would have done then, especially in a liberal mecca, a person would probably get a long jail term. Those thieves look of slight build it would have been fun to play with them.

jimmyb
12-03-2022, 02:11 PM
It’s like my hypocrite Harley Davidson friends who say buy American. 35 percent of their bikes are built with outsourced foreign parts, and if you look in their homes you’ll find most electronic devices are made in China.

xtb
12-03-2022, 02:14 PM

Part of the reason I switched from an iphone to Android is Apple's antics. But, I'm finding that Google is worse than Apple. A lot of the conservative apps that I had on my iphone are not available for my Android. This is a tough one. I hope Musk makes a phone soon.

JustRalph
12-03-2022, 10:46 PM
It’s like my hypocrite Harley Davidson friends who say buy American. 35 percent of their bikes are built with outsourced foreign parts, and if you look in their homes you’ll find most electronic devices are made in China.

This one is one of my pet peeves. I owned Harley and I’ve owned Honda and Yamaha. Both Honda and Yamaha were miles ahead of the Harley in every way. I think Harley was trying to make the real money on their clothing line. Follow the herd……

I bought a Yamaha guitar the other day? Does that count? :lol:

Inner Dirt
12-03-2022, 11:06 PM
This one is one of my pet peeves. I owned Harley and I’ve owned Honda and Yamaha. Both Honda and Yamaha were miles ahead of the Harley in every way. I think Harley was trying to make the real money on their clothing line. Follow the herd……

I bought a Yamaha guitar the other day? Does that count? :lol:

Harley's are nice to look at and hold their value, all the positives end there.

JustRalph
12-03-2022, 11:11 PM
Well, that is disappointing...character be damned!

In other words, for your convenience...Heil China! :rolleyes:

~

They heard you…:lol:

https://www.wsj.com/articles/apple-china-factory-protests-foxconn-manufacturing-production-supply-chain-11670023099?mod=djemalertNEWS

MargieRose
12-03-2022, 11:35 PM

https://www.wsj.com/articles/apple-china-factory-protests-foxconn-manufacturing-production-supply-chain-11670023099?mod=djemalertNEWSIt's more likely that they heard Elon Musk. Would you drop Apple for a Musk iPad of equal quality?

~

fast4522
12-04-2022, 12:04 AM
It's more likely that they heard Elon Musk. Would you drop Apple for a Musk iPad of equal quality?

~

Big trouble in China, could be a rotten apple or two.

Tom
12-04-2022, 07:34 PM
What's the difference betwee a Harley and a Hoover?

The location of the dirt bag! :lol:

ElKabong
12-04-2022, 08:39 PM

https://www.wsj.com/articles/apple-china-factory-protests-foxconn-manufacturing-production-supply-chain-11670023099?mod=djemalertNEWS

Just shifting to Vietnam and India. When will they ever learn? Bring it back home

JustRalph
12-05-2022, 02:06 AM
It's more likely that they heard Elon Musk. Would you drop Apple for a Musk iPad of equal quality?

~

Musk would be 10 years behind on software. Operating systems matter.

Dave Schwartz
12-05-2022, 05:31 AM
Musk would be 10 years behind on software. Operating systems matter.

With his approach to development (in any sector) it would likely take him 3 years to catch up.