PDA

View Full Version : AQU SAT

SAL
01-15-2005, 12:29 PM
Picks for Aqueduct Saturday:

R1 #4 Seneca Bunny-Should improve in first start for superior barn. Trainer/jock combo doing well together so far.

R2 #7 April True-Sire doing well with FTS. Barn/jock at 50% the last two years with FTS. Should be live in here.

R3 #5 Straight N Up-No price here, but I like this one to move up for top trainer.

R4 #4 Fortunate Storm-Though barn is in a slump with sprint/route runners, I like this runner. Comes out of a race where several have returned to win, and he’s been drilling well. I’m expecting him to be a big part of the pace picture.

R5 #2 Quayle-Has been showing improved early speed. Has the shipper to contend with for the early lead here, but I think he’ll run well.

R6 #2 Tale of Woe-Finished behind two next out winners last time. Looks like a good pace situation for his closing run today.

R7 #1 Saintliness-Versatile runner has done nothing wrong yet. Should get a good trip here.

R8 #8 Lakeville Rush-Liked him last week when races got scratched. Like him in this spot too.

R9 #6 Curly’s Pride-Improved in second start for new barn. Has run well without the lead in the past.