01-12-2005, 09:16 PM
http://biz.yahoo.com/ap/050112/economy_17.html

46zilzal
01-12-2005, 09:32 PM
Spend spend spend

Tom
01-12-2005, 11:02 PM
Bitch, bitch, bitch.
A trade deficit has nothing to do with government spending.
And let us not forget, Clinton was the NAFTA guy, and the guy who encouraged all the trade with China.
I just love the way you libs block out all the facts and find unique ways to blame Bush for everyting. You are pathetic.
Let me remind you, it is the duty of congress to pass trade laws and tarrifs to rectifiy this problem, not the executive branch. The only thing your elected reps/senators are good for is holding illegal filabusters to block votes on judge appointments.

JustRalph
01-12-2005, 11:32 PM
:D :DRe-read What Tom Said!!!!!:D :D

then you will know how I feel about it......

Secretariat
01-13-2005, 11:24 AM
Bitch, bitch, bitch.
A trade deficit has nothing to do with government spending.
And let us not forget, Clinton was the NAFTA guy, and the guy who encouraged all the trade with China.
I just love the way you libs block out all the facts and find unique ways to blame Bush for everyting. You are pathetic.
Let me remind you, it is the duty of congress to pass trade laws and tarrifs to rectifiy this problem, not the executive branch. The only thing your elected reps/senators are good for is holding illegal filabusters to block votes on judge appointments.

JR said to reread your post so I did and it speaks volumes. Once again pass the blame to Clinton. I never liked NAFTA, and blamed Clinton when he pushed it, but Bush has done nothing BUT ENDORSE IT. If he opposes it revoke it like he has so many environmental treaties.

WEll, Tom, we've had nothing but a REPUBLICAN House of Representatives for YEARS, and a Senate that has been nothing but Republican for years. Even though the Senate had a slight Dem advantage a few years back, deep south DEm's like Zell Miller are about as Republican as you can get.

Tom, I hope your Republican government dissloves NAFTA which you place the blame on, but I've seen no Repulbican congressman or President ask for that. Instead they outsource and embrace NAFTA.

The dollar has declined dramatically against the Euro, and China makes just about everything in the damn world. Yuo guys are in power, DO SOMETHING instead of picking out gala ties.

JustRalph
01-13-2005, 11:31 AM
Republican House 10 years

Republican President 4 years

Democratic Congress 40 Years prior to that

All of the Grandiose Tax And Spend Schemes by Dems: Priceless (meaning the numbers are incalculable)

Secretariat
01-13-2005, 04:43 PM
Republican House 10 years

Republican President 4 years

Democratic Congress 40 Years prior to that

All of the Grandiose Tax And Spend Schemes by Dems: Priceless (meaning the numbers are incalculable)

And now you have a Republican Congress, Executive branch and Supreme Court. What's your excuse about NAFTA now?

There has been more outsourcing during this administration than the last three combined.

Why has the President and the new Congress said NOTHING about rolling back NAFTA?

JustRalph
01-13-2005, 05:20 PM
But if turnabout is fair play..........we still have 30 years to fix it. Your party was lost wandering the desert for 40 years.........and handing money away while you wandered...........

Secretariat
01-13-2005, 08:58 PM
But if turnabout is fair play..........we still have 30 years to fix it. Your party was lost wandering the desert for 40 years.........and handing money away while you wandered...........

Actually JR...if you listen to your Pres, we don't have 30 years to fix it.

Leadership isn't about blaming what the other guy did, but taking action to fix it. Thus far this has been in short supply.

Tom
01-13-2005, 11:26 PM
OUR president.

sq764
01-14-2005, 12:18 AM
http://biz.yahoo.com/ap/050112/economy_17.html
Are these posts part of your therapy?? Or are you still in denial from the past 2 elections? Get help man..

boxcar
01-14-2005, 11:24 AM
sq764] wrote:

Are these posts part of your therapy?? Or are you still in denial from the past 2 elections? Get help man.

Probably the latter. He' s holding out hope for one more thing: He hoping that Michael Moron, or Moveon.org, or the Green Party or someonee - (anyone!) will demand a recount of the Electoral College vote. :rolleyes:

Boxcar

Secretariat
01-14-2005, 05:06 PM
Are these posts part of your therapy?? Or are you still in denial from the past 2 elections? Get help man..

I am not in denial. I'm afraid you are the one in denial if you don't beleive the Trade Deficit has balloned to the worst ever. Did you read the article? I doubt it. Michael Moore had nothing to do with it. This is what you enjoy doing - blaming Clinton or Michael Moore for the failures of this administration. Now THAT's DENIAL.

sq764
01-14-2005, 05:32 PM
Michael Moore and ballooned in the same paragraph.. Nice...

sq764
01-14-2005, 05:33 PM
I am not in denial. I'm afraid you are the one in denial if you don't beleive the Trade Deficit has balloned to the worst ever. Did you read the article? I doubt it. Michael Moore had nothing to do with it. This is what you enjoy doing - blaming Clinton or Michael Moore for the failures of this administration. Now THAT's DENIAL.

Did your political world just start 4 years ago? Seriously?

Secretariat
01-14-2005, 09:00 PM
Did your political world just start 4 years ago? Seriously?

No. Are you over 18?

sq764
01-14-2005, 09:57 PM
No. Are you over 18?
My God are you lame.. Poor guy..

Secretariat
01-15-2005, 06:11 PM
My God are you lame.. Poor guy..

"Did your political world just start 4 years ago? Seriously? "

Poor guy...lame....

sq764
01-15-2005, 06:18 PM
You've run out of bullets I see.. Time to take a vacation..I hear Paris is nice and up your alley

Lefty
01-15-2005, 11:25 PM
What needs fixing here? The economy is humming and unemployment lower than when Clinton in office. Things look pretty good, so why are you yelling the sky is falling when clearly it is not; except the Dems pie in the sky.

Secretariat
01-16-2005, 10:49 AM
You've run out of bullets I see.. Time to take a vacation..I hear Paris is nice and up your alley

I've run out of bullets? Interesting, I was just quoting you.