PDA

View Full Version : What happened?

geroge.burns99
08-12-2022, 03:23 PM
Did I miss something....

Our million posts hero on PA sold his soul to the devil?

Good luck Gregg!!!

headhawg
08-12-2022, 03:30 PM
A match made in hell. Perfect partners. :lol:

geroge.burns99
08-12-2022, 04:45 PM
A match made in hell. Perfect partners. :lol:

I'm sure a few of us will be meeting up there....:pound:

headhawg
08-12-2022, 04:52 PM
At the RPM annual picnic or hell? Or both? :D

geroge.burns99
08-12-2022, 07:31 PM
At the RPM annual picnic or hell? Or both? :D

either...the more the merrier!!!!

:lol:

headhawg
08-12-2022, 11:41 PM
I tortured myself and decided to read the entire ad copy, mostly for shits and giggles. My gawd. The hype meter is working double overtime. Here's a sample:

“I simply love the versatility of the Speed Demons Program. My guess, being a handicapping system author, is that if Gregg’s angles in here were sold separately the price would be in the $1,200+ range. He has provided a wealth of handicapping info and expertise for an extremely modest price. Get your hands on this program — you will immediately see what I mean! (P.S. – check out the ‘Faded Glory’ angle — an incredible price-producer!)” Tom Console

$1200. Really?? If that's the case then my scratch program should be worth at least $1000, no? I mean..it actually does something useful. And is Tom Console another fictional character like Clint Tracy? There oughta be a law. Caveat emptor.

Dave Schwartz
08-13-2022, 11:45 AM
And is Tom Console another fictional character like Clint Tracy? There oughta be a law. Caveat emptor.

No, Tom Console is a real person.

He and his brother lived in Reno and were both ThoroBrain users back in the early '90s.

Have not spoken to him in at least 2 decades.

Last I heard he was living in Arizona (I think).

Tom
08-13-2022, 12:54 PM
Will Mike Warren be at the picnic?

headhawg
08-14-2022, 01:31 PM
Will Mike Warren be at the picnic?Maybe. Picture this: all the infamous system sellers in one place, sitting at a picnic table, each shouting out unbelievable hit rates and ROI to each other, all the while gorging themselves on burgers and BBQ chicken legs, and drinking multiple beers from the kegger, with the used plastic cups strewn all over the ground.

That has to cause some kind of weird imbalance in the world, no? :D

CheckMark
08-14-2022, 08:59 PM
Was going to post this but didn't want Greg mad at me so I just left it

Pretty weird selling his products on Rpm to be honest as I thought he would be good selling on his own :rip:

cloud9
08-15-2022, 12:07 AM
Especially when he said some not so kind comments about them a while back .

PaceAdvantage
08-15-2022, 12:53 AM
why do you guys care so much? asking for a friend.

Here's a piece of advice.

Don't like it? Don't buy it.

There.

Simple.

Done.

No reason to go on and on about it...you'll end up sounding like a bunch of old shrews...and we wouldn't want that.

Light
08-15-2022, 01:02 PM
There is nothing on RPM that produces a flat bet profit when put to a real test despite all the bogus claims they make. And I have 4 of their best programs picked out personally for me by their programmer.

cloud9
08-15-2022, 05:58 PM
I'm not trying to sound like an old shrew I'm just surprised Greg would do business with a company he has trashed so many time in the past .

Light
08-15-2022, 06:26 PM
I don't know why you guys think Greg's program is too great for RPM. I tested over 200 results from posts by his own fan base based on his program and it did not produce a profit. Of course his followers came to his defense and called me every name in the book but they could not prove me wrong. And I'm sure sales have dried up on this board for him so why not advertise on RPM. Fits with all their other no profit systems.

mhaney0423
08-21-2022, 12:18 PM
I don't know why you guys think Greg's program is too great for RPM. I tested over 200 results from posts by his own fan base based on his program and it did not produce a profit. Of course his followers came to his defense and called me every name in the book but they could not prove me wrong. And I'm sure sales have dried up on this board for him so why not advertise on RPM. Fits with all their other no profit systems.

There is NO program that will make a profit straight out of the box. I am sure you know this.

FocusWiz
09-18-2022, 08:05 AM
Just to bring this to a close. I think NorCalGreg was planning to get away from his own site when renewal came up and I think it has. Here is what you get today from pace-view.net:

headhawg
09-18-2022, 09:01 AM
I don't agree with Light on anything but this:
I don't know why you guys think Greg's program is too great for RPM. I tested over 200 results from posts by his own fan base based on his program and it did not produce a profit. Of course his followers came to his defense and called me every name in the book but they could not prove me wrong. And I'm sure sales have dried up on this board for him so why not advertise on RPM. Fits with all their other no profit systems.He was held in such high regard here but while one hand was patting you on the back the other was deep into your pockets. There was a now-deleted thread showing you his true colors. No big loss, imo. And if you're making money with his stuff then good for you.

Light
09-18-2022, 03:45 PM
I don't agree with Light on anything but this:

It sounds like you are more than agreeing with me.

BroadwayJoe
09-19-2022, 07:52 AM
Greg is no different than any other business man ...

He had a thread that will never be beat in terms of number of posts & views...

There comes a time when you say ................"I'm done"

Good luck , wherever life takes you buddy!!!

Mike

mhaney0423
09-19-2022, 08:22 AM
Always seemed like a good enough guy to me, I see no reason to disparage the guy for trying to sell his product. Pretty simple, if you don't like it, don't buy it.

headhawg
09-19-2022, 08:40 AM
And he still gets love. :lol: As you clearly don't know the entire story @mhaney you get a pass. You're entitled to your opinion.

As for BroadwayJoeGerogeMike...your position on this strikes me as funny as you take every opportunity to slam a vendor here every chance you get, on PA and on other forums.

Whatevs...not worth my time anymore.

BroadwayJoe
09-19-2022, 08:40 AM
Always seemed like a good enough guy to me, I see no reason to disparage the guy for trying to sell his product. Pretty simple, if you don't like it, don't buy it.

Hey Matt...good to see you again...

Hows VC going lately?

Mike

BroadwayJoe
09-19-2022, 08:43 AM
And he still gets love. :lol: As you clearly don't know the entire story @mhaney you get a pass. You're entitled to your opinion.

As for BroadwayJoeGerogeMike...your position on this strikes me as funny as you take every opportunity to slam a vendor here every chance you get, on PA and on other forums.

Whatevs...not worth my time anymore.

Brian....

Sorry, but I need to bite the bullet here....

cato
09-20-2022, 01:17 AM
Always glad to see someone create a product, roll around in the bidnes of that product to improve and develop that product and then find a way to monetize it! It's a hard way to make a living with few available options. SO congrats to Greg!

mhaney0423
09-20-2022, 04:30 AM
Hey Matt...good to see you again...

Hows VC going lately?

Mike

Pretty good Mike, I'm having a hard time keeping up with all of your alter egos here though lol

BroadwayJoe
09-20-2022, 06:00 AM
Pretty good Mike, I'm having a hard time keeping up with all of your alter egos here though lol

Not me......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwkltb0qbsA

:lol::lol::lol: