PDA

View Full Version : AQU SAT

SAL
01-08-2005, 12:20 PM
Picks for Aqueduct Saturday:

R1 #1a Jazzalaya-Barn does well with the stretchout. Had a bit of trouble in his first start, now he makes the drop and gets more distance. Off breeding is OK too. His entrymate adds to the appeal.

R2 #4 Defrere’s Vixen-Should find the pace to his liking here. The trainer/jock combo clicking at a high clip.

R3 #5 Arctic Whirl-Barn does well with FTS. Price play here.

R4 #4 Miss D Flawless-I’m thinking dirt may be the better surface for this filly. She didn’t run all that badly after having trouble in the slop two back. Longshot trainer brings in a longshot jock for a money run today.

R5 #2 Dancer Prancer-Gets the rail and stretches out. Switches to jock that is excellent on frontrunners.

R6 #9 Forestwood-Gets a situation where he may be able to establish a clear lead. Has shown nothing in his two comebacker sprints, so the price will be there for sure. Blinkers are added, and I think he will gun for the front here.

R7 #7 Ah Boo-Should establish good position here. Expecting a better run in his second try on this track.

R8 #9 Lakeville Rush-Loved the mud in Canada. Jock comes in for the ride.

R9 #1 Coeus-I think this one can run some. Gets a significant jock upgrade here. Should establish good position early.