PDA

View Full Version : Where are the star 3 yr olds?

Bobby
01-07-2005, 03:16 PM
I know it's a little early but who's where? Where are the stars (i ain't talking about the future books)?

I know that in California you have Declan's Moon, Wilko, Texcess, Roman Ruler, proud accolade, consolidator (i think) and a promising Fusachi Pegasus horse.

In Arkansas, Afleet Alex and Rockport Harbor

In new york, galloping grocer and who else?

In florida, who? everybody says the best horses come here?

Observer
01-07-2005, 04:11 PM
... and a promising Fusachi Pegasus horse ...

That would be Fusaichi Samuri

Pace Cap'n
01-07-2005, 04:44 PM
Sweet Catomine and Lost In The Fog, whereabouts unknown (to me).

Suff
01-07-2005, 04:45 PM
Theres a horse going tommorrow by the name of Qualified Opinion. He's in aqueducts feature. The 75K Count Fleet Stakes. If he gets two turns tommorrow he's going to sneak onto the triple crown trail as a huge sleeper.

toetoe
01-07-2005, 10:51 PM
Sorry, I just started a thread about Naughty New Yorker, who runs in that same AQ race tomorrow. I should read the thread list first. I think this crop is deep, so far. You know many will fall by the wayside due to injury. I can't wait for the future pool. In 2002, I had the field (1st pool), @ 5/2, and I still had 13 of the 18 starters when the gates opened. I cashed when War Emblem won, but I had 13(!) ways to win.

Observer
01-07-2005, 11:32 PM
Many will also fall by the wayside because they simply will not continue to develop, while others will, making those early "highly regarded runners" pale in comparison.

Sweet Catomine breaks from the outside Sunday at Santa Anita in Race 8 - The Santa Ysabel going 1 1/16M against 6 other runners.

Brian Flewwelling
01-08-2005, 01:27 AM
[QUOTE=... Lost In The Fog, whereabouts unknown (to me).[/QUOTE]

Tom is the resident comedian... get with the program :D

Fleww

toetoe
01-08-2005, 02:08 AM
Hey, I just thought of sump'n. Is Sylvester Carmouche available to ride Lost In The Fog?

Macdiarmadillo
01-08-2005, 03:20 AM
Lost In The Fog is built like a sprinter, is bred like a sprinter and trainer Gilchrist SAYS he's a sprinter; thinks he'll be okay at a mile.

Where do I sign up so I can offer 500-1 on Betfair on this one for the Ky Derby. I'd even throw in Sy Carmouche for the same price. :rolleyes:

toetoe
01-08-2005, 05:31 AM
MacDiarmida, Johnny D., Tiller ... ah, the great turfers of the early 70's duking it out in the D.C. Intl., U. N. Hcp., etc.