PDA

View Full Version : Assiniboia Downs-Race 9

FRMNBRI
07-04-2022, 11:57 PM
Ok so besides asking "why in the hell am I betting Assininboia Downs late pick 3", please somone watch the replay of last leg and tell me did the :5:horse jock stiff that favorite to set up massive exotics? I took a break from the game for a few months because I was tired of the 3/4, 4/5, etc.. Just was not seeing the ball right. I lost a pick 3 which was no big deal because I had a decent week but that race looked like I stiff job.

After someone watches it then comments, you can ask me why I am betting that track and being complete degenerate. LOL .Happy 4th to everyone at PA and stay safe.

cj
07-05-2022, 12:01 AM
Which race? It isn't 9, they don't run those at AsD.

FRMNBRI
07-05-2022, 12:03 AM
The 7th race, my bad. Thanks bud

iamt
07-05-2022, 01:05 AM
I saw nothing wrong with it, though he could have looked around a little less often.... either way horse had nothing left at the half furlong pole.

FRMNBRI
07-05-2022, 01:57 AM
Thanks iamt- I guess I thought he had some horse left but thats why I asked for other opinions. What is the reasoning that jocks look around so much close to the wire? You would think they would focus more on shrugging on the horse, chirping, etc.. i guess when they look around so much it makes me wonder sometimes..

geroge.burns99
07-05-2022, 07:04 AM
Ok so besides asking "why in the hell am I betting Assininboia Downs late pick 3", please somone watch the replay of last leg and tell me did the :5:horse jock stiff that favorite to set up massive exotics? I took a break from the game for a few months because I was tired of the 3/4, 4/5, etc.. Just was not seeing the ball right. I lost a pick 3 which was no big deal because I had a decent week but that race looked like I stiff job.

After someone watches it then comments, you can ask me why I am betting that track and being complete degenerate. LOL .Happy 4th to everyone at PA and stay safe.

First off...how many races are going on at Midnight anyway?

Second.....The track was muddy 2 races before ....I'm sure there was some water in track and maybe he doesn't like it...his fractions weren't bad

Third.....His comeback win wasn't too fast figure wise....and after almost a year off , his last 2 races took a toll on him...

So, in fact......nothing out of the norm going on here

there are excuses

mike

BarchCapper
07-05-2022, 08:48 AM

There are a lot of people who have started watching and wagering on Assiniboia in the last couple of years, including me. It's a fun track to play early in the week in the evening. Not hard to picture hanging out at the track with Kirt and Stretch. Enjoy and good luck!

Light
07-05-2022, 01:32 PM
did the :5:horse jock stiff that favorite to set up massive exotics?

I played ASD yesterday and was alive in the pk5 to 2 horses in the last leg but left the 5 out intentionally because there were 4 horses with a significant better LP than that horse. And his performance confirmed my numbers. Also with the track a little off, there wasn't that speed bias the 5 needed for a w-w victory.

FRMNBRI
07-05-2022, 03:57 PM
First off...how many races are going on at Midnight anyway?

Second.....The track was muddy 2 races before ....I'm sure there was some water in track and maybe he doesn't like it...his fractions weren't bad

Third.....His comeback win wasn't too fast figure wise....and after almost a year off , his last 2 races took a toll on him...

So, in fact......nothing out of the norm going on here

there are excuses

mike

Thanks for the replys from everyone. Some factors you guys mentioned I didn't factor in and that was my bad. I just get annoyed when riders look around so much when they are near the finish line. Its like "COME ON, JUST RIDE YOUR HORSE AND STOPPING LOOKING" (paco lopez):)

By no means I am bitter or upset about my ticket, so I apprecite all the info. Just see stuff that makes me wonder but then PA helps clear it up.

geroge.burns99
07-05-2022, 07:02 PM
Thanks for the replys from everyone. Some factors you guys mentioned I didn't factor in and that was my bad. I just get annoyed when riders look around so much when they are near the finish line. Its like "COME ON, JUST RIDE YOUR HORSE AND STOPPING LOOKING" (paco lopez):)

By no means I am bitter or upset about my ticket, so I apprecite all the info. Just see stuff that makes me wonder but then PA helps clear it up.

sometimes jocks yell out to let others know his horse is empty and hes going to fade

this is especially dangerous with an early horses

Speed Figure
07-05-2022, 07:10 PM

Everyone's a genius after the race!

FRMNBRI
07-06-2022, 03:25 AM
sometimes jocks yell out to let others know his horse is empty and hes going to fade

this is especially dangerous with an early horses

Thanks for the info geroge.burns. I totally understand that part or when a jockey yells when he is trying to tip out or he is blocked in etc.. I just see so many races where the jock is looking to his left or right right when its close to the finish line and another horse is closing on him.